🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
Y’all so desperate for a one year rental Qb who will only help this team win 2 more games than last year.

he’ll help win coastal, save Manny’s job and we reach our 9-3 ceiling w Manny for the next 3-4 years.

y’all wanna win so desperately it’s sad. as long as manny diaz is here 9-3 will be your ceiling. watch !
I just want to stop the bleeding and get recruiting back on track. Like LCE said, the Manny situation will take care of itself. And if we start winning and recruiting, I’m going to roll with that. I’d much rather root for wins than losses.

images (3).jpeg
1000% committed.

Advertisement
Y’all so desperate for a one year rental Qb who will only help this team win 2 more games than last year.

he’ll help win coastal, save Manny’s job and we reach our 9-3 ceiling w Manny for the next 3-4 years.

y’all wanna win so desperately it’s sad. as long as manny diaz is here 9-3 will be your ceiling. watch !

Douchy much?

I think this falls under the inspiration for this thread:

Advertisement

I mean what are we supposed to do? Manny isn’t going anywhere no matter how badly we wish it to be true. I could see rooting for losses if he kept Enos and was going to roll out the same offense next year but he’s making all of the changes we are asking for. If it doesn’t work then fire up the banner plane but pouting about it all offseason isn’t going to change anything.

great post. Smdh

Advertisement

But it will give TVD time to redshirt and learn.

Advertisement

Other than Michigan State, which will be a tough game as the Big 10 isn't normally friendly to spread offenses, what other team scares you on our schedule next year? FSU at home breaking in a new QB. VT will be tough as always but we always seemingly play well in Blacksburg.

Advertisement
Back