🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
Y’all so desperate for a one year rental Qb who will only help this team win 2 more games than last year.

he’ll help win coastal, save Manny’s job and we reach our 9-3 ceiling w Manny for the next 3-4 years.

y’all wanna win so desperately it’s sad. as long as manny diaz is here 9-3 will be your ceiling. watch !

Must be a sad day for you

Advertisement
Whose gunna tell him
1579452672944.jpeg

First I've heard of this. Do tell.

No need to lecture me. I don't disagree with a lot of what you are saying. I wasn't defending Williams and I said that. The kid is his own worst enemy. He had every opportunity in the world to make a name for himself at Miami, despite having to work with an OC that could have cared less about his strengths, etc. By all accounts, he threw it away. My point was the way the dirty laundry was aired. I personally don't like that when it comes to players. But I also acknowledged that the point of the leak could have been to discredit Manny and JW was just the collateral damage. No one will ever know and it is water under the bridge.

Let's agree that hopefully this was a HUGE part of the learning curve Manny needed to climb and there will be much higher standards and real consequences going forward for this kind of stuff. It shouldn't matter what position you play...
I don’t lecture anyone bro. Sorry if you took it that way. Definitely a learning curve I agree.

I think the scheme will help out a lot. From the videos Roman posted. There won’t be a lot of 8 man boxes and the ol should be able to pick up who is blitzing a lot better. We’ll see🤷🏻‍♂️
Agreed but there were also plenty of times where Nelson was just flat out beat right off the snap. He should never have been put in that position last year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
First positive news we’ve had in months, and you post this dribble in the King thread? GTFO.

You "dribble" a basketball. The word you seek is "drivel", which means nonsense or stupidity (your recent post, or intelligence-level, are good examples of drivel).

My statement is positive. The gentlemen that run the school feel that Diaz deserved a second year. His firing of the OL, OC and WR coaches, coupled with the new QB, bolster their decision.

Advertisement
OK, so porsters here weren't all excited when Tate said he was coming here. Got it.

As I said in another thread. Tate and D’Eriq have nothing in common besides being QB transfers. Dumb comments like these tell me that you don’t watch much football. Tate’s(who I wanted BTW) film consisted of mop up duty in a couple blowouts and HS school film. While King has put together elite play, game after game. They are not in the same ballpark but nice try. Find something else to focus your negativity on.

But anyways, Lashlee plus King? It’s on ladies and gents.

Y’all so desperate for a one year rental Qb who will only help this team win 2 more games than last year.

he’ll help win coastal, save Manny’s job and we reach our 9-3 ceiling w Manny for the next 3-4 years.

y’all wanna win so desperately it’s sad. as long as manny diaz is here 9-3 will be your ceiling. watch !

I always hope for better with this team. Two wins would show improvement and you build from that.

Guess Oklahoma getting all their transfer QB's were desperate as well for rentals to win two more games are silly as well. ****, two more wins and they're national champs.

Advertisement
Back