🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Attachments

• 311C4463-6444-43AF-9703-E8339AE41861.jpeg
    311C4463-6444-43AF-9703-E8339AE41861.jpeg
    743.7 KB · Views: 1
Advertisement
Advertisement
“I’m trying to find the right place to go” equals not coming here! Smh To be honest I don’t blame the kid, I wouldn’t want to come play for dead man walking manure Diaz either. This kids trying to get drafted and there’s real programs out there that develope there players and care about winning that want him. Good luck to the kid.
Must be difficult for you to read any good news...take your troll *** back to the Gator board.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't disagree but it's not like we are relying on DBC or something. Navarro is a long standing national reporter right?
Not trashing anyone. I said canes fans. That includes me. I want to see the young man announced then I will know. Everything else is talk.

Advertisement
I’m sorry but the guy couldn’t even figure out how to get his play sheet laminated for the bowl game. That was literally the picture that captured the entire 2019 season of University of Miami football. That can never happen to a guy with that much experience. Maybe he was a bad fit for Miami but he did not perform up to expectations either.

If you want to use that moment to encapsulate his entire career go ahead. It could've been as simple as one of his grad assistants failing to think ahead. I doubt coordinators have much time to think about laminating play sheets. Whatever he's history.

Advertisement
Back