🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

No patience.

Guys here said if he doesn’t cancel Maryland visit he’s not coming , even though he committed to the staff. He cancels visit to Maryland and now it’s “ he hasn’t went public with decision”.

Fact is he told the staff and players he was coming, if you don’t believe that’s fine. Things do change but he has to enroll by Tuesday. If no public decision by tonight or in the morning you’ll know something changed.

Its not too hard at this point.

This is great news, not just that he might be coming but the fact that Manny and staff haven’t blown their load all over social media before the player makes it official.

Advertisement
This is not martell all over again, king is a proven commodity at the college level. Do you really want guys who have proven they can’t be the qb at Miami up until this point to continue to be given chance after chance to be the guy? Not trying to tear anyone down but 5 ain’t it I dont Care if he didn’t try to transfer or not. That doesn’t grant you any meritocracy in this qb race whatsoever , this is a performance based business, Fvck feelings🤷🏾‍♂️. Just be a nice guy who gives a Fvck about performance huh? That’s your prerequisite for the U starter at qb? In about about 10-11 power 5 games or so that perry started or threw the most passing attempts he’s only thrown for over 200 yards 2times.That’s pretty disastrous and it’s facts.

d’eriq king me, he has the arm talent and is just an electrifying playmaker

It’s funny reading you type it’s a performance business but then cap sooooooo hard for Suitcase.

You shift positions more than water my friend

Amazing that you all believe in Dannyboycane
What is amazing is that we have a reason to believe in Danny Boy Cane. Being a UM insider is his destiny. Probably the only reason our Lord spared him from that large bear on that fateful day.

Advertisement
It’s funny reading you type it’s a performance business but then cap sooooooo hard for Suitcase.

You shift positions more than water my friend
Williams has his issues but he still performed better than Perry 🤷🏾‍♂️ and it’s not all that close. This isn’t about either of them, king is an upgrade over them next season, who gives a Fvck

Last edited:
Experience and ability to take over a game. Our QBs seemingly play not to lose, he's always making something happen

Not to be negative but with Oklahoma and LSU in the picture now might not matter much to talk about

I hear you, and not defending QBs1-3, but it is hard to take over a game when they are flat on their back, throwing on the run to avoid sack, or inconsistent WR separation.

Now King does look like a slot receiver type of runner. I believe that is what Houston was trying to convert him into?

Advertisement
He's a better runner than our best running QB.
He's more consistent than our most consistent QB.
He's more gutsy than our most gutsy QB.
Better than the average of the arm talent in the QB room.

I cant speak to King's intagibles, but theres no way they can be worse that our QB room.

Advertisement
Advertisement
A83310E4-06D6-4A9C-BA2C-44326019A3C0.gif

King is a perfect fit for a spread offense. He’ll be able to show his speed and while he’s not Tom Brady, can be an efficient college passer.

No patience.

Guys here said if he doesn’t cancel Maryland visit he’s not coming , even though he committed to the staff. He cancels visit to Maryland and now it’s “ he hasn’t went public with decision”.

Fact is he told the staff and players he was coming, if you don’t believe that’s fine. Things do change but he has to enroll by Tuesday. If no public decision by tonight or in the morning you’ll know something changed.

Its not too hard at this point.
This is what loses ya'll credibility.

You throw out that he's coming with conviction. But then you cover your *** & say "unless something changes".

All that is, is a fall back. I have 0 resources. Before King even hit the portal, I could have said he will be here unless something drastic happens. Then boom, I look like I'm right. Then, when he doesnt come, I can make up some bs on what went wrong.

A lo of ya'll are just guessing because guys are on a visit & our classes are starting. Similar to Highsmith. All these stories coming out & HS out his mouth said he was just consulting UM the whole time. Ya'll reach at things often & stir excitement not knowing what's true or not.

Great talking piece though but I certainly figured out the pattern

Williams has his issues but he still performed better than Perry 🤷🏾‍♂️ and it’s not all that close. This isn’t about either of them, king is an upgrade over them next season, who gives a Fvck
It’s starting to look like more information is coming to light about Jarren. He really is Suitcase.

Advertisement
Back