🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Coupling this news with the call I just got from a coach I know... I kinda owe manny an apology. Team was held hostage last year.

Manny has a short leash for 2020, but I will say he has done exactly what is required after what happened.

Let's see if it pays off.

Advertisement
Coupling this news with the call I just got from a coach I know... I kinda owe manny an apology. Team was held hostage last year.

Manny has a short leash for 2020, but I will say he has done exactly what is required after what happened.

Let's see if it pays off.

You mind expanding on this? You've always been a legit poster.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol y'all let dude reel y'all in
ezgif.com-optimize-1.gif

Edit: I'm talking about the dude that's doing a bad troll job above, not King.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Maryland is where he’s suppose to be right now. 🤔 he’s not. 🙌 less drama and more football coming to the Gables

No patience.

Guys here said if he doesn’t cancel Maryland visit he’s not coming , even though he committed to the staff. He cancels visit to Maryland and now it’s “ he hasn’t went public with decision”.

Fact is he told the staff and players he was coming, if you don’t believe that’s fine. Things do change but he has to enroll by Tuesday. If no public decision by tonight or in the morning you’ll know something changed.

Its not too hard at this point.

So, because he cancelled his trip to maryland, it is speculated that he will be going to miami in the end? No confirmation yet, this is all speculation as of now, correct? this would be very good news if miami landed grad transfer King.

All speculation but there are a lot of dots to connect that the speculation is well grounded. I get the guarded excitement after prior "done deal" rumors though. You never know until you know.

Advertisement
Back