🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Have you? ....this is Martell all over again. You cats keep wanting these guys that run from competition

How’d he run from competition? He was the starting qb at Houston ? If you’re comparing martell to king you’re either a troll or have surpassed krazycane as the biggest idiot here.

One was a maxwell award semi finalist and in heisman conversations going into Sr year. Oh did I mention crazy stats.

The other is martell.

Advertisement
Have you? ....this is Martell all over again. You cats keep wanting these guys that run from competition
This is not martell all over again, king is a proven commodity at the college level. Do you really want guys who have proven they can’t be the qb at Miami up until this point to continue to be given chance after chance to be the guy? Not trying to tear anyone down but 5 ain’t it I dont Care if he didn’t try to transfer or not. That doesn’t grant you any meritocracy in this qb race whatsoever , this is a performance based business, Fvck feelings🤷🏾‍♂️. Just be a nice guy who gives a Fvck about performance huh? That’s your prerequisite for the U starter at qb? In about about 10-11 power 5 games or so that perry started or threw the most passing attempts he’s only thrown for over 200 yards 2times.That’s pretty disastrous and it’s facts.

d’eriq king me, he has the arm talent and is just an electrifying playmaker

Last edited:
This is not martell over again, king is a proven commodity at the college level. Do you really want guys who have proven they can’t be the qb at Miami up until this point to continue to be given chance after chance to be the guy? Not trying to tear anyone down but 5 ain’t it I dont Care if he didn’t try to transfer or not. That doesn’t grant you any meritocracy in this qb race whatsoever , this is a performance based business, Fvck feelings🤷🏾‍♂️

wasting your time with that idiot.

Advertisement
I was on board with Tate coming bc I thought he had upside and looked good in LIMITED snaps for OSU but the posters comparing Tate to D’Eriq obviously haven’t watched D’Eriq play. He’s proven that he’s a big time player, over and over. No comparison.

Apples and oranges.

Advertisement
First off I’ve known about JW and all his issues way before some herald story. As I’ve posted some of the issues over the months.

Second you have no ******* idea what hand my information is coming from. I’ll say this , my information comes from a far more legit place than any media outlet you jerk off too.

Jw has quit on the team multiple times and isn’t respected as a leader . There’s plenty of other things I could post but I’ll leave that to Barry Jackson. Williams would’ve been kicked off multiple times and the only reason he wasn’t is Shaq.

Kosi did silly stuff , nothing like quitting , going awol or blowing off the team even though he’s a starter.

They’re bringing king in for a reason , they’re done here. They’ve been burned multiple times by Williams. You don’t bring in a Grad transfer to replace a guy going into his third year , a third year guy that just started the previous season.

There’s a difference in being immature , making silly mistakes and just being a cancer with a horrible attitude.
Everything ive heard matches this whole post.

Just the opposite. He has no competition in Houston. He has already broken records and would be in discussion for Heisman next season. He's transferring so that he can prove his game on a higher level to increase his worth in the eyes of the NFL. Total different situation than Martel.

Watched all the tape I could on QB King.

At risk of being resoundingly verbally beaten upon here, my observation is that King brings what Tate was "supposed to and/or never got a chance to show" when he arrived at UCG last season.

What does King supposedly bring to table that isn't on the roster already?

Lance or Roman....can you break down what an athlete like King is EXPECTED to bring w/ a Lashlee O plan?

Advertisement
Back