🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

I see that more as Herman trying to get his best players on the field vs. you should consider a permanent position switch. Anyhow that is all history and you have a pretty sizeable chunk of data to evaluate him as a qb1.

Good point...fair enough...

Advertisement
I don't believe it will improve line play.

It will, however, be better fit to mitigate their substantial shortcomings in the passing game. Although honestly, if any OL can ***** up the quick pass scheme, it will be this one.

They will still struggle with consistent push and opening holes in the run game.

Mitigate is a better word than improve. I agree. But we will be more experienced on oline and a new oline coach teaching techniques that are tailored to Lashlee's scheming. Feeley will have his work cut out for him though getting this oline ready for the type of tempo Lashlee will run.

They moved him there for the year while Ward was still there. Your quote even says so. ha. and you calling me mupppet and sweetie? You corny af. ha.

They did in fact move him.

Muppet.

btw...only betas say "corny af". Maybe you can add a clever "savage burn" emoji?

Did your parents have any male offspring?

Advertisement
Mannn, I was a Vixens man. Only strip club I been to besides Cheetahs once (hot wings were fire!). My boy took me to DD & told me their women are BAD! I'm like yea yea. Bruh, we walked in on a day shift & their women looked like night shift for other clubs. At this point, my head is on a swivel, I cant focus on the 1 talkin to me cause other baddie walks by. Then one asks me if I want to get a private dance. I'm married & declined, but lord knows if she asked 1 more time I was going to risk it all!

I can't go to DD anymore. Would lead to trouble for me lol

A Diamond Doll dance isn't like other clubs behinds those curtains if you know what I mean. :)

Advertisement
People can trash the kid all they want but hide behind a computer doing so. He’s still a kid at the end of the day, has he earned his criticism? Yeah but what more needs to be said at this point? Barry jackson’s read last week smelled like an expose hit piece that usually comes at celebrities from paparazzi , not qbs in their 2nd year in college🤷🏾‍♂️. wasnt nothing normal about that whatsoever(neither were some of jarrens actions) but still..
By that same token, you hid behind a keyboard trashing Garvin all season accusing him of not playing hard, erroneously, at that. But you take issue with a player who plays the most important position on the team, and who has quit on the team multiple times over two years being dinged by fans and media? And all people are saying is it's time to move on and we can't rely on him. Nothing about that is untrue.

We are assuming of course he has any legitimate interest in joining our Canes...

Big IF...or are there sauces saying done deal?

Where’s @millertime26 ? I need to see if he buys in or is in the “y’all are fooling yourselves if you think King’s coming” mindset.

Watched all the tape I could on QB King.

At risk of being resoundingly verbally beaten upon here, my observation is that King brings what Tate was "supposed to and/or never got a chance to show" when he arrived at UCG last season.

What does King supposedly bring to table that isn't on the roster already?

Lance or Roman....can you break down what an athlete like King is EXPECTED to bring w/ a Lashlee O plan?

How about 50 TD’s ?

Did I miss the info about JW/Martell putting up 50 TD’s....?

Advertisement
This is what loses ya'll credibility.

You throw out that he's coming with conviction. But then you cover your *** & say "unless something changes".

All that is, is a fall back. I have 0 resources. Before King even hit the portal, I could have said he will be here unless something drastic happens. Then boom, I look like I'm right. Then, when he doesnt come, I can make up some bs on what went wrong.

A lo of ya'll are just guessing because guys are on a visit & our classes are starting. Similar to Highsmith. All these stories coming out & HS out his mouth said he was just consulting UM the whole time. Ya'll reach at things often & stir excitement not knowing what's true or not.

Great talking piece though but I certainly figured out the pattern

Here’s some proof and I have a lot more but this is one of the latest , this is days before it got out he was interested . I don’t flaunt what I know or need clout. I keep majority of my info off the board and a lot of it is because I don’t need your ****. I only post what is signed off on to post.

Attachments

• CDE26CE3-FF82-428A-8DE8-8CF0D792017E.png
    CDE26CE3-FF82-428A-8DE8-8CF0D792017E.png
    600 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
Advertisement
Dude I’m not making jack off this ****, I said the staff was told he was coming , I posted that even though I rarely post that stuff anymore. Just for this reason. Three hours later ivins says the same thing I posted , only difference is he charges people.

I said we’d have a Grad transfer kicker by early Jan, I said that before ivins. It happened so I hear no **** talk.

Point is all I can go off of is what the staff thinks or feels, that’s why I now put “ the staff feels good or bad” about a recruit. Or just stay away from recruiting stuff in general. Because they’ve proven to be ofc on their feelings.

But there is a reason why all the players are texting crowns , they are under the impression he’s coming.

I’ve been right waaaaaaay more than I’ve been wrong ,but tbh I could care less if I have credibility. I’m not a journalist , a writer or making money off this. I’m not even on twitter.

So If you don’t like my posts , my journalistic integrity just block me and move along. It’s a free board for god sakes , no need to be a douche bag.
Well said! Too many people on here use this board as their emotional kidney. Thanks for bringing whatever information you can, and maybe one day, some of these negative people will finally scrape the money together for a therapist instead of venting On legitimate people like yourself.

By that same token, you hid behind a keyboard trashing Garvin all season accusing him of not playing hard, erroneously, at that. But you take issue with a player who plays the most important position on the team, and who has quit on the team multiple times over two years being dinged by fans and media? And all people are saying is it's time to move on and we can't rely on him. Nothing about that is untrue.
I said Garvin didn’t play with effort and played lazy, it was true . He looked checked out this year mentally. I’m not saying that it isn’t time to move on from Jarren especially if we get D’Eriq king let’s be clear about that. Now if you are talking about taking a guy like Anthony brown from Boston college which was speculated in the last week over one of the qbs on our roster then my opinion would be different obviously on that and definitely would rather play Jarren again. But with king as I’ve stated before different dynamic

Here’s some proof and I have a lot more but this is one of the latest , this is days before it got out he was interested . I don’t flaunt what I know or need clout. I keep majority of my info off the board and a lot of it is because I don’t need your ****.

Cribby for prez! I’m definitely putting u above t-dubs fo sho! Slightly below whoopingcane though...

Here’s some proof and I have a lot more but this is one of the latest , this is days before it got out he was interested . I don’t flaunt what I know or need clout. I keep majority of my info off the board and a lot of it is because I don’t need your ****.
The Cribster doesn’t owe anything to anyone. Fûck the Haters.

Advertisement
Back