🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
Watched all the tape I could on QB King.

At risk of being resoundingly verbally beaten upon here, my observation is that King brings what Tate was "supposed to and/or never got a chance to show" when he arrived at UCG last season.

What does King supposedly bring to table that isn't on the roster already?

Lance or Roman....can you break down what an athlete like King is EXPECTED to bring w/ a Lashlee O plan?
He works for State of the U now. I highly doubt they are going to allow him to break shït down on CIS anymore for free.

Similar in sack#s, however he had significantly less tackles and tackles for loss. He looked disinterested at times that’s all. Had the ability to dominate more early on in the season but didn’t
Based on what exactly? Saying that he had the ability to dominate is just conjecture. Saying he had the ability to dominate is just conjecture. And on top of that, people said that he was playing hurt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is what loses ya'll credibility.

You throw out that he's coming with conviction. But then you cover your *** & say "unless something changes".

All that is, is a fall back. I have 0 resources. Before King even hit the portal, I could have said he will be here unless something drastic happens. Then boom, I look like I'm right. Then, when he doesnt come, I can make up some bs on what went wrong.

A lo of ya'll are just guessing because guys are on a visit & our classes are starting. Similar to Highsmith. All these stories coming out & HS out his mouth said he was just consulting UM the whole time. Ya'll reach at things often & stir excitement not knowing what's true or not.

Great talking piece though but I certainly figured out the pattern
Jesus Christ....this really isn't that hard to understand. Something can be true at one point in time, but not true later. Turns out people (especially kids making the biggest decisions of their lives) change their minds. People in here talk **** to Stephan, D Money, now Cribby..... basically everyone who is trying to share information as they get it. Their information usually isn't wrong, it CHANGES over time. You can tell who's full of **** based upon the details and context of what they're saying.

If you guys keep *****ing about information appearing wrong due to changes in circumstances, we'll just find everything out at the very end without context and from the paper.

Also, you didn't figure out **** Matlock.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
1EFE9472-0E01-4813-BA72-3DAEAE65FB22.jpeg

Jarren can throw but he can’t read defense. These guys don’t watch enough film and don’t want it enough
That's what bigs me, Jarren is extremely accurate but if you don't know the offense and can't read a defense it diet matter.

Advertisement
Back