🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

I am going to be depressed for a day if he all of a sudden picks LSU.

I remember my single days. I would be all in on a girl at a bar. Like gotta get this ones number. That was rock solid unless a hotter girl showed interest. I was then wondering why I was ever interested in the first girl.

So, are we the first girl or the hotter one. Maryland? We are hotter. LSU? Girl 1.

Advertisement
I am going to be depressed for a day if he all of a sudden picks LSU.

I remember my single days. I would be all in on a girl at a bar. Like gotta get this ones number. That was rock solid unless a hotter girl showed interest. I was then wondering why I was ever interested in the first girl.

So, are we the first girl or the hotter one. Maryland? We are hotter. LSU? Girl 1.
You know it's going to happen. LSU or Oklahoma pick up the phone and King is gone. No need for a visit.

Advertisement
Ok so then they should kick him from the team if that’s true.... or if he is really a quitter then he will leave.... but if he comes back and the coaches are cool with him coming back then that would mean he matured. If not he’d be kicked off

YES! This is what many of us have been saying since EARLY in the season...

JW is a prima dona, whiny punk who took the team HOSTAGE to his demands

"Give me the start of else I'LL BAIL on the team and go portal...."

Diaz and Enos knew Nkosi and Martell were not the starters... They tried out NKosi who was clearly not the QB1.

They had no choice but to deal with it and allow JW to display to all of us he is WILTING FLOWER when the pressure is on....

The kid TANKED EPICALLY for everyone to see...

As the old gypsy saying goes...."BE careful what you wish for..... and pray that you will want what your wish gets you..."

You know it's going to happen. LSU or Oklahoma pick up the phone and King is gone. No need for a visit.

Are you saying Oklahoma because all the idiot pundits put the school on the list of possible destinations? You think Oklahoma would rather have King than Rattler? I sure don't. And Rattler isn't going to sit another year so if they bring in King, Rattler transfers. Good luck to Oklahoma ever getting another elite HS QB to sign there if all they do is bring in a transfer QB to be the starter every season.

Gee..... should i got to Maryland???

1579416853742.png

Or Miami??

1579416952322.png

Advertisement
The old style of play that made osu dump him?

Same argument over and over. He and Haskins were tied going into the spring game and they chose Haskins because he had more game experience. If Urban had not left, Martell would have been the starter but the new coach decided to go in a different direction with the freshman experiment so many other coaches tried this year after Tua and Lawrence success. Same thing when everyone just had to have their own Michael Vick. The old style that went undefeated in high school and threw dimes when in at OSU. Enos ruined the kids game. I would put everything I have on Martell to run the spread better than Enos could ever dream to especially after he said he didn’t even know what the spread was. You can’t take a kid that has played one way pretty much his whole life, try to completely alter it and except a positive outcome. The staff had plenty of film on Martell. If he was so bad, why go to such extremes to get him here and hope for him to be eligible. The best outcome would have been for the NCAA to deny his waiver and have to sit a year or go somewhere where the offense fit his abilities and the coach actually knew what the **** he was doing.

Same argument over and over. He and Haskins were tied going into the spring game and they chose Haskins because he had more game experience. If Urban had not left, Martell would have been the starter but the new coach decided to go in a different direction with the freshman experiment so many other coaches tried this year after Tua and Lawrence success. Same thing when everyone just had to have their own Michael Vick. The old style that went undefeated in high school and threw dimes when in at OSU. Enos ruined the kids game. I would put everything I have on Martell to run the spread better than Enos could ever dream to especially after he said he didn’t even know what the spread was. You can’t take a kid that has played one way pretty much his whole life, try to completely alter it and except a positive outcome. The staff had plenty of film on Martell. If he was so bad, why go to such extremes to get him here and hope for him to be eligible. The best outcome would have been for the NCAA to deny his waiver and have to sit a year or go somewhere where the offense fit his abilities and the coach actually knew what the **** he was doing.

He didn't throw that many dimes lol...I watched the tape. Sure he had his moments.

Anyway, it's between the ears with him...Kid is a complete douche.

People bashing free info is annoying. I've paid for 247 for years and before that rivals. If you want to bash D$ for being wrong every now and then, go somewhere else. You'll pay for the same amount of misses. At the end of the day, things are fluid and unpredictable sometimes.
Yup, use to pay for the scoop from old Bakas back in the day...

Use to be super ****ed if he was wrong... then I realized these are kids and the business for both the players and coaches is legit min by min... so take what you read with a grain of salt and just roll with it

1.) Before Haskins was named the starter in 18', he only threw a grand total of 57 passes the yr prior in garbage time. You really think that's meaningful game experience??

2.) OSU went in a different direction at QB not because they were open to trying a new "freshmen experiment". They went in a different direction because the coaching staff realized that Martell was simply not starting caliber QB in P5. They didn't even allow Martell to compete last yr, and basically gave the starting job to Fields on a silver platter.

3.) Enos realized Martell's limitations before he brought him into the program. It didn't matter because the primary purpose was to increase competition in a QB room that severely lacked maturity.

My main question to you is why are you so passionately defending a player that has clearly shown so little? Is it because he's White? Would you be going out of your way to defend this QB if he were Black?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gotta stop thinking this way. Time after time kids show us that they could give 2 fvks about the weather... in this case because it's only for one year it could happen but we'll see.
You're wasting your breath. The only people who care about the weather in South Florida are people who live in South Florida.

Advertisement
Back