🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
I really hope he comes and I don't believe I've ever seen him play at Houston, but the stats from 4 games last season don't look that great.

Also, he's not perfect by any means...He will drive us crazy at times, and his short accuracy needs work. That being said he is probably good for 1.5 wins over anyone at QB right now for us unless Williams would take a big step forward, especially with what is going to be an average(and need a big step forward just for average!)) OL.

"You ain't never met D'Eriq Da King!"
1579395213155.gif

I haven’t seen him so I’m just telling you what I heard. A player said he’s taking him out after dinner. Maybe he’s mistaken, but that’s what I’m passing on.
I have heard the same thing. Not in town myself this weekend so idk if it is him or not but I was told he is still down there

Advertisement
imagine buying a subscription to 247
$20 a year, omg
Also, he's not perfect by any means...He will drive us crazy at times, and his short accuracy needs work. That being said he is probably good for 1.5 wins over anyone at QB right now for us unless Williams would take a big step forward, especially with what is going to be an average(and need a big step forward just for average!)) OL.
I'm hoping he joins Miami and that will hopefully drive interest from a tackle or 2.

$20 a year, omg

I'm hoping he joins Miami and that will hopefully drive interest from a tackle or 2.

Yup, that's what I'm thinking, but even then I don't think we can/should expect a "great" OL...The big boys are after a lot of these portal guys...Just get me someone to compete and hopefully let Nelson redshirt.

I haven’t seen him so I’m just telling you what I heard. A player said he’s taking him out after dinner.

Maybe he hasn’t gotten the message that King left, but that’s what I’m passing on.

Come on D$, Razor Ramon just said he heard same as you. You don’t want to be associated with that kind of info lol

Come on D$, Razor Ramon just said he heard same as you. You don’t want to be associated with that kind of info lol

It’s no big deal. I’m just passing on info. 247 wouldn’t report it unless someone told them.

My source on this particular info is a player scheduled to take King out. That means he either left early (due to mom’s health) and the player didn’t get the message, or they are trying to keep things quiet and King is still in town. I’ll know more tomorrow.

Advertisement
It’s no big deal. I’m just passing on info. 247 wouldn’t report it unless someone told them.

My source on this particular info is a player scheduled to take him out. That means he either left early (due to mom’s health) and the player didn’t get the message, or they are trying to keep things quiet and King is still in town. I’ll know more tomorrow.

Just messin with ya man. I know like all here and 24/7. You guys only report what you’re told

My source on this particular info is a player scheduled to take King out. That means he either left early (due to mom’s health) and the player didn’t get the message, or they are trying to keep things quiet and King is still in town. I’ll know more tomorrow.
Thanks for all you do

Advertisement
Manny kills it in the time between early signing day and the season opener. Making moves. He gets us excited. Winning on social media. Saban got nothing on Manolo. But once the season starts: TNM (the New Miami) becomes The New Mierda.

Hannibal Barca could tear *** up and down the Roman peninsula winning battles - but could never close the deal and defeat Rome. Later got his *** kicked AT HOME by Scipio.

Manny has similar traits.

Hannibal Barca could tear *** up and down the Roman peninsula winning battles - but could never close the deal and defeat Rome. Later got his *** kicked AT HOME by Scipio.

I don't know but we could sure use some elephants on the oline.

Advertisement

Convincing me to boot up and play total war during this offseason.

Advertisement
Back