🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

I’ve been providing free info since Ivins was going to Notre Dame games.

He seems to work hard and does a good job, but I don’t piggyback off anybody. If I post something, it’s because I heard it from someone who would know.
Keep breaking news for us, we appreciate you. Anyone who reports on this cluster**** of an administration, is going to be left empty handed most of the time. You cant control that, **** most of the threads end up wrong. Simply for the fact that a sure thing is never a sure thing with this school.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve been providing free info since Ivins was going to Notre Dame games.

He seems to work hard and does a good job, but I don’t piggyback off anybody. If I post something, it’s because I heard it from someone who would know.

okay, I haven’t been around long enough to experience the sauce. I just thought the timing was interesting lol Hope you’re both right

****, y’all need to get off D$ 🥜. It’s weird to say the least. You guys bring nothing to this board but stay taking shots at those that do. Why don’t y’all just stop coming to this site then. Prob bc you’re too **** broke/cheap to get a subscription to 247 or the like, smh.

****. Just want him gone. Lazy mentality and then tweeting well wishes to a gaytor. Probably why offensive players like Cam are excited about having a new QB1.

The excitement is bc none of our unreliable QBs is QB1 next season. Tate can bounce too. Perry didn’t seem like a doofus this season.

Advertisement
****, y’all need to get off D$ 🥜. It’s weird to say the least. You guys bring nothing to this board but stay taking shots at those that do. Why don’t y’all just stop coming to this site then. Prob bc you’re too **** broke/cheap to get a subscription to 247 or the like, smh.
imagine buying a subscription to 247

Advertisement
Advertisement
Also, King is scheduled to go out with players after dinner and leave tomorrow. Per a player scheduled to take him out.

Anything can happen but things still look very good.

Players like Brevin and Harley or players like Jarren and Jeff Thomas? =P

The only problem with all this is that only Mr King really knows. I have had so many clients think that an interview was a home run just to get a polite no thanks. He might just be a super upbeat kid who doesn’t want to offend people. Mind reading is very hard to get right. Imo

Advertisement
Back