🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
4 star QB from Auburn
Gatewood

is already transferring to UK
****. Just want him gone. Lazy mentality and then tweeting well wishes to a gaytor. Probably why offensive players like Cam are excited about having a new QB1.

If FSU or UF hired Lashlee and brought in King that is something that would get my attention. Have to admit Manny is making moves.

Manny kills it in the time between early signing day and the season opener. Making moves. He gets us excited. Winning on social media. Saban got nothing on Manolo. But once the season starts: TNM (the New Miami) becomes The New Mierda.

Advertisement
****. Just want him gone. Lazy mentality and then tweeting well wishes to a gaytor. Probably why offensive players like Cam are excited about having a new QB1.

It definitely says something about the current QB room when players with no prior connection to a transfer QB are hyping up his potential signing. This ain't like Brevin getting excited about a high school teammate coming.

Times have definitely changed since when Kelly Bryant was going to visit and the players basically revolted on social media about a transfer QB coming in.

Last edited:
Hey I might have missed it but why didn’t he play this past season? His numbers were amazing in 2018 what happened in 2019? Thanks
This one-time RB (also at Houston) was touted for possible Heisman consideration. Some doubt his skills are that good, but most just think he has to be used in a compatible offense. Apparently, new HC Holgerson's ideas didn't mesh well; a porous defense and a poor OL didn't help much as the 1-3 start looked like anything other than a Hesiman year (requires some degree of team success.)

King took advantage of the 4 games redshirt rule and decided to sit the rest of 2019 out, finish his degree, and keep his options open. He sorta implied he would remain at Houston, ****ing off some fans when it turned out any Power-5 offer with (Heisman) legs would probably sway him, and he got portalitis recently. Miami is hardly his dream school, but with Lashlee it might be just enough to get him here, and (hopefully) prosper as advertised.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve been providing free info since Ivins was going to Notre Dame games.

He seems to work hard and does a good job, but I don’t piggyback off anybody. If I post something, it’s because I heard it from someone who would know.
You’re a good man.

I’ve been providing free info since Ivins was going to Notre Dame games.

He seems to work hard and does a good job, but I don’t piggyback off anybody. If I post something, it’s because I heard it from someone who would know.
Translation: if you don’t appreciate the free info don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Advertisement
Back