🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Even though Fitzpatrick is an NFL QB Dolphins, he’s a WARRIOR on a losing team his team loves him and fights for him even when losing they fight to the END FITZ TOGETHER.

He’s old have an old man beard pit belly but a WARRIOR and gets his BUTT beat up sacked pretty hard holding the ball till the last second knowing HES A DEAD MAN as he throws.

JW has every tool talent in the world and trash it .

he may be Bipolar, seriously he might be.

I’m NOT making fun my Dad died from the toxicity of the drugs for 70 years of meds

He might be and it’s a secret
He might just have clinical depression.

👑👑👑
64C40C72-5A58-4CEF-9820-821F6048DFF6.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
He might just have clinical depression.

I know, I come down on JW hard but it’s the job he choose and help galore surrounds him.

His career rides on what he chooses now , if he’s in denial well in a couple years he’ll be in done Government assistances health care .

He could address it now get help and salvage his career.

I watched a NFL story on NFL and this Hall of Fame Safety sufferers to this day with depression so it manageable, the Broncos HOF RB sufferers massive migraines even in the Super Bowl .

Denial will ruin his life like Mark Walton

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sounds like you have personal experience.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Haha. No way, Hoss. My grandpappy always told me that he didn't fight in Korea for me to waste my time and money in strip clubs when there are plenty of perfectly good Asian spas in this fine country.

Advertisement
Back