🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

If this does somehow go down with our staff (and now Lashlee) feeling super optimistic right before the kid signs elsewhere then we officially are the guy at the strip club that really thinks he made some connection with a stripper. Asking for her real name and when she gets off as he pays for his 40th lap dance in a row.

Sounds like you have personal experience.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Seriously fvckin ridiculous all this smoke and mirrors from supposed people with sources on here. This thread has a thousand posts over what? Nothing but a bunch of hearsay over a kid who’s now a silent commit?! Ok. Tired of this.

I’m calling dan sileo jr to confirm.

Advertisement
Advertisement
To Jedi you gotta believe. I’m not saying it works out in the end. Life is full of risk. But you have a lot grown men busting their asses to fix this thing. I’m rolling with the man that we hired at least if and until the point during or after next season when it’s clear.

This is how “loyal fans” think.

You’re on CIS bro— a site infested with guys who hate everything about the Canes but call themselves “Canes Fans”.

Your reasoning and facts won’t matter here

Actually King HAS D1 college stats while Tate so far hasn't been able to land a starting role anywhere. King was 219 / 345 and 2982 yards in 2018 for a 63.5% completion % and 36 TD's and added 674 yards rushing and 14 rushing TD's as well .. with only 6 INTs.

That’s what I meant friend ,I’ve watched a ton of Kings games. He’s a beast.

1579383900067.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Exactly. And, if I may, I'd like to add that you need to have the DAWG within you!
DING DING DING ,

Dom a Su ( spelling ) that monster NFL DT you would be SHOCKED at the SICK training he does just SICK scary to this day.

Can he separate? he’s double teamed with a TE motions to his side .

He didn’t just wake up put on a helmet pointing to it saying I WIN .

YES , a fire burns in winner’s , to this day my wife says STOP IT COME IN SIDE your over heating your 62 WHY DO YOU KILL YOURSELF we have a yard man .

I FINISH TOUGH

Advertisement
Back