🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
Tate had 3 years of eligibility left when he came to Miami. King has 1. Not the same
Tate gambled that he'd get a waiver otherwise it was two. Do you really think he wasn't told he was better than the other guys? You swore up and down he was the guy. Do you think he'd come here if he thought there was even a chance he was going to be third string?

Ivins ‘update’ tomorrow - “had a great visit, said all the right things but didn’t tell staff he was coming, visiting other schools, etc etc”
Oh your predicting what he's going to say.... My dumb *** has spent 20 mins on 247 trying to find where he said this. I was just about to come on here telling you have no idea wtf your talking about lmao.

Advertisement
Did King announce his commitment yet?
On a speaker phone: "D'Eriq, This is Coach Lashlee….and this is coach diaz at UM. We want you to be the first

spread QB for our prestigious 5 time National Champion team. You have South Beach, NFL talent teammates and NFL alum everywhere.

You graduated and want go to the NFL and the most important thing...For you? Exposure. You will have more media

covering you because you are new and in a big seat at the big table in a national market. UM will promote you. It's all

there for you." I think he comin.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I already correctly called that the Alonzo hire wouldn't happen, so I will continue my stroke of genius and predict King will NOT come to Miami. We are not this lucky. Once again I would like to be proven wrong but it is doubtful given my powers.

Advertisement
I already correctly called that the Alonzo hire wouldn't happen, so I will continue my stroke of genius and predict King will NOT come to Miami. We are not this lucky. Once again I would like to be proven wrong but it is doubtful given my powers.
Dont be so negative, at least not IRL.

Advertisement
Back