🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

1579319403147.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
I never get triggered, friend.

Let me explain why.

When I was 17 years old, I was enjoying a non alcoholic beverage at a popular local establishment.

A large, heavily tattooed Hispanic man walked in and sat at the bar.

He was absolutely gorgeous.

I was admiring his tattoos, when he suddenly got up and dragged me into the bathroom.

I was flabbergasted as to what was going on.

He explained that he thought I was making sexual advances.

He pulled out a large gun and stuck it in my mouth.

He said: “You seem like the type who likes to suck, so suck on this. Keep staring and your brains will be splattered all over this fine Moroccan tile.”

I immediately left and never returned.

If I can survive that, I can survive anything.

So, no.

I don’t get triggered.

Sorry you ran into Aaron Hernandez buddy.

Sorry you ran into Aaron Hernandez buddy.
the fact that the description of the guy actually sounds like hernandez is gold 😂great post
Edit: let’s make this clear i’m agreeing with the hispanic male with tattoos and the gun part. Not the absolutely gorgeous part.

Advertisement
Man it’s Friday night they better show him what Miami has to offer . Mfs can play Madden anywhere

Maybe Diaz should plan on showing how serious this program is about fûcking football... well nvm

Advertisement
On a speaker phone: "D'Eriq, This is Coach Lashlee….and this is coach diaz at UM. We want you to be the first

spread QB for our prestigious 5 time National Champion team. You have South Beach, NFL talent teammates and NFL alum everywhere.

You graduated and want go to the NFL and the most important thing...For you? Exposure. You will have more media

covering you because you are new and in a big seat at the big table in a national market. UM will promote you. It's all

there for you." I think he comin.

I was under the impression that he committed to us. I guess not.

Advertisement
I never get triggered, friend.

Let me explain why.

When I was 17 years old, I was enjoying a non alcoholic beverage at a popular local establishment.

A large, heavily tattooed Hispanic man walked in and sat at the bar.

He was absolutely gorgeous.

I was admiring his tattoos, when he suddenly got up and dragged me into the bathroom.

I was flabbergasted as to what was going on.

He explained that he thought I was making sexual advances.

He pulled out a large gun and stuck it in my mouth.

He said: “You seem like the type who likes to suck, so suck on this. Keep staring and your brains will be splattered all over this fine Moroccan tile.”

I immediately left and never returned.

If I can survive that, I can survive anything.

So, no.

I don’t get triggered.
Is that Moroccan tile really as nice as they say?

Advertisement
Back