šŸšØ BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS šŸšØ - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Tired of this dude hijacking every thread with his fake *** *** nonsense
I agree with you but heā€™s not the only one. Other posters feed into it as well and that keeps it going. Iā€™m trying to ignore that aspect of his posts as Androol apparently likes lots of fake *** time on here.

I'm about 18 pages behind. Someone wanna kindly recap me or atleast tell me that this thread sputtered into the typical nonsensical drivel that they generally do lol

Advertisement
Itā€™s bizarre. Was our fanbase always this ridiculous?

Made up of mostly uneducated people? Yes. We all know 95% of Canes fans didnā€™t go to UM and Iā€™d say a large percentage didnā€™t go to any post secondary institution.

But the most baffling thing to me is the homerism never even approaches the negativity. Meaning, even in 2017 when Miami was good, the over the top homer **** was never half as prevalent as the negativity is now. People just really enjoy misery, consciously or not.

Only on this board can bringing the best dual threat QB in the country on the first allowable day after a dead period be considered a PR move. Yā€™all are such weirdos.
Exactly. All the downtrodden losers are trying to see who can be the biggest sadsack wasted cumshot. Itā€™s like these guys thrive on trying to be the most miserable **** on CIS.

We get it. We suck. Next.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back