🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

I think Lashlee will get the job done ....
King knows what Lashlee is capable of and Lashlee will give him the keys. As a matter of fact, don’t even have Manny talk to him besides saying hi and bye, lol. Leave this to the OC.
Lashlee should be the only coach he speaks with. He is the only one that matters.

Advertisement
King is joining several others in the CIS rafters of greatest of all time players that aren’t really that good. There’s a reason he quit this year to put in work at WR for the NFL. Because he’s not that good of a QB.

The Lashlee offense.. just like the Malzahn offense... isn’t that good until you put a guy in it that can make all of the throws which King can’t do.

Of course I could be completely wrong and he could be Lamar Jackson-like. I never should have said anything in case he’s actually good. I’m skeptical
I haven't even read the replies to this but I know they roasted u.

Nick Marshall. Enough said.

I haven't even read the replies to this but I know they roasted u.

Nick Marshall. Enough said.

Nobody has quoted me really. It is what it is. And Nick Marshall went 8-5 his senior year. King can do that and get Manny fired for all I care

Advertisement
Jarren is a vastly superior passer.

Grass is not greener on the other side.

No a freshman isn't gonna save us. Nor is a transfer whom isn't even a good passing QB.

The talent is here. Time to coach them up.

You gotta be trolling. You just have to. I absolutely refuse someone could be this retarded. Do you have a driver’s license?

I can't stop fuggin laughing at our fans. A dual threat stud whose last action on the field saw him put up

3,000 yards passing
36 passing Touchdowns
6 INTs
600+ rush yards
14 rushing Touchdowns

"iD RatHer HavE JaREn"

WHAT THE ****

King is joining several others in the CIS rafters of greatest of all time players that aren’t really that good. There’s a reason he quit this year to put in work at WR for the NFL. Because he’s not that good of a QB.

The Lashlee offense.. just like the Malzahn offense... isn’t that good until you put a guy in it that can make all of the throws which King can’t do.

Of course I could be completely wrong and he could be Lamar Jackson-like. I never should have said anything in case he’s actually good. I’m skeptical
You should ban yourself for being stupid.

Advertisement
Why wouldn’t Arkansas want him?

They do. Appears he doesn’t want them.

The only pull to Arkansas is Briles. Briles and Lashlee run similar systems in how they showcase their QB and what they ask him to do. So he’d be able to play in a system that fits his skill set at either school.

Would you rather live in Fayetteville, Arkansas for a year, work towards a graduate degree from a **** heap institution while playing with no firepower in the best division in the country with a ceiling of 5ish wins?

Or would you rather live in Coral Gables, work towards a degree from an excellent private university while playing with good athletes on a team with a much higher ceiling?

Advertisement
SKEPTICAL OF WHAT FOR CHRISTS ******* SAKE?!?!??

Of him coming and not being as good as Jarren Williams? Are you ******* insane? He’s not taking Aaron Rodgers spot dude. How high are you?

I’ve said 3 times that he’s better than what we have. I’m skeptical of the idiots thinking he’s going to win more than 9 games here.

Ivins posted who Miami’s competitor is in his ViP notes

Everyone else is saying Ole Miss and Ivins is saying LSU and Maryland and potentially LSU. Arkansas is supposedly out because of the last day to add a class is close and Franks is coming this weekend

Advertisement
I’ve said 3 times that he’s better than what we have. I’m skeptical of the idiots thinking he’s going to win more than 9 games here.

The team gets significantly better the second he enrolls. Instantly. End of story. Period.

How the **** is that anything other than a huge positive? Is someone making you bet 5 grand that Miami will win the ACC next year? If so, you can be skeptical. But aren’t you a Miami fan? This makes Miami MUCH better. What the **** is the skepticism about?

Has he seen our offensive line and receivers? Lol. I don’t get why he would come here over a school like LSU, Oregon or Oklahoma but I would be very happy if he comes. He is very good

Advertisement
Back