🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

When does King have to decide by? Does he have time to take another visit next weekend?

Advertisement
Has he seen our offensive line and receivers? Lol. I don’t get why he would come here over a school like LSU, Oregon or Oklahoma but I would be very happy if he comes. He is very good
Those 3 also have much better qb rooms. He wants to start. He starts at Miami.

The team gets significantly better the second he enrolls. Instantly. End of story. Period.

How the **** is that anything other than a huge positive? Is someone making you bet 5 grand that Miami will win the ACC next year? If so, you can be skeptical. But aren’t you a Miami fan? This makes Miami MUCH better. What the **** is the skepticism about?

Never heard anyone say we’re much better when _________ gets on campus. Happens every year. I’m skeptical of him being the grad transfer QB we should be pursuing? I’m skeptical of his passing ability? I’m skeptical that he went 1-3 and completed 52% of his passes in his last action of football and then quit because his team sucked in large part because he couldn’t complete a pass against Tulane.

Those 3 also have much better qb rooms. He wants to start. He starts at Miami.
Who does LSU or Oregon have? They both lost heir starting QBs to the NFL Oklahoma has Rattler but King could probably beat him out

Never heard anyone say we’re much better when _________ gets on campus. Happens every year. I’m skeptical of him being the grad transfer QB we should be pursuing? I’m skeptical of his passing ability? I’m skeptical that he went 1-3 and completed 52% of his passes in his last action of football and then quit because his team sucked in large part because he couldn’t complete a pass against Tulane.

Yet you admitted he’s superior to any other options we have. So, that clearly means the team gets better. Better team, but you’re skeptical.

Can’t beat that logic. Bout to pour a drink. You win.

Advertisement
Who does LSU or Oregon have? They both lost heir starting QBs to the NFL Oklahoma has Rattler but King could probably beat him out

They both lost their OC’s. Yes Brady was leading that LSU offense. Oregon lost their entire O-line. Doesn’t make any sense to go there

Advertisement
Lashlee should just be throwing SMU's numbers on the table from last season. He's one of our rare coaches here that's actually walked the walk in his current position.

He's got a top 10 offense in a lot of categories to his name. If King puts 2018 Houston numbers up at Miami next season he becomes a household name.

King is joining several others in the CIS rafters of greatest of all time players that aren’t really that good. There’s a reason he quit this year to put in work at WR for the NFL. Because he’s not that good of a QB.

The Lashlee offense.. just like the Malzahn offense... isn’t that good until you put a guy in it that can make all of the throws which King can’t do.

Of course I could be completely wrong and he could be Lamar Jackson-like. I never should have said anything in case he’s actually good. I’m skeptical
i thought he hurt his knee lol

Advertisement
1579227373668.png

They both lost their OC’s. Yes Brady was leading that LSU offense. Oregon lost their entire O-line. Doesn’t make any sense to go there
Esminger will probably run the same plays they did last season. He is not going to change it back after the season they just had. He is going to basically steal all of Brady’s plays.

Advertisement
Esminger will probably run the same plays they did last season. He is not going to change it back after the season they just had. He is going to basically steal all of Brady’s plays.
true, but they're also losing Burrow, multiple PL, 1-2 of WRs, maybe Thaddeus Moss, the starting RB Helaire... And Brady. That offense is gonna take a major step back next season. Plus I dont honestly think King fits LSU's offense based on what I saw this season.

I’ve said 3 times that he’s better than what we have. I’m skeptical of the idiots thinking he’s going to win more than 9 games here.
Frankly, as dynamic as he is, if he came and didn't impress Lashlee as a QB, he would still be a major addition at WR and KR, and he's indicated a willingness to play WR in the past.

Advertisement
Back