🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Corbin only played in 4 games & redshirted this season along with King, that's why his numbers are so low.

His Junior year he had 40rec 691yds & 10TD's the same season that King had his big numbers.

I don't think we need him, but I'm not against bringing him either if it helps us get King.

Brock just doesn't want him because he's scared it will push one of the younger WR's out the door lol.
We need him LCE, I know these kids were in a bad scheme but talent shines thru at some point, LATECH was in base defense covering our WR with LB.. Lets bring him in and let him compete, These boys let a buffalo WR come in and shoot straight to top and never even pushed him, straight took their lunch. It dont hurt to bring him in, we barely got a 2 deep of WR. Lord knows we have the scholarships

Advertisement
Manny is a Miami kid. I don't get the personal hate. He may or may not be a ***** coach, the jury is still out. He's coached 13 games in his career and lost three because he had the worst kicker in college football. at the end of the season he lost some truly embarrassing games and I still don't understand how that's possible. So he very well may be a ****** coach but I'm willing to give him another year or two to find out
FIU!

This is why you fools should never doubt my source @DMoney.

Dude told me this info 3 hours before "late-to-the-party Ivins" rolled in.

Repent, you peasants.
tenor.gif

Advertisement
Ivins said it looks like Arkansas is out. He's not sure LSU is targeting him but he says look out for Maryland and says there the Dark Horse right now

Advertisement
Jarren is a vastly superior passer.

Grass is not greener on the other side.

No a freshman isn't gonna save us. Nor is a transfer whom isn't even a good passing QB.

The talent is here. Time to coach them up.

Jarren is vastly superior NOTHING.

Inaccurate, void of ANY athletic abillity outside the pocket, and holds the ball too long.

He's straight trash. I'd be encouraging the **** out of him to transfer.

King is joining several others in the CIS rafters of greatest of all time players that aren’t really that good. There’s a reason he quit this year to put in work at WR for the NFL. Because he’s not that good of a QB.

The Lashlee offense.. just like the Malzahn offense... isn’t that good until you put a guy in it that can make all of the throws which King can’t do.

Of course I could be completely wrong and he could be Lamar Jackson-like. I never should have said anything in case he’s actually good. I’m skeptical

Jarren is a vastly superior passer.

Grass is not greener on the other side.

No a freshman isn't gonna save us. Nor is a transfer whom isn't even a good passing QB.

The talent is here. Time to coach them up.
Yea lets not bring a guy who scored 50 TDs and broke a record held by a guy like Tebow in. We just got skunked by LATECH with Jarren tryna run in on a hail marry play.. Everything is fine..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jarren is vastly superior NOTHING.

Inaccurate, void of ANY athletic abillity outside the pocket, and holds the ball too long.

He's straight trash. I'd be encouraging the **** out of him to transfer.
Don’t worry. We get King. Jarren and Nkosi bolt

Advertisement
Back