🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
Disgust for this staff and administration aside, landing King would be one **** of a coup. You land a dangerous dual-threat QB to lead Lashlee's offense for a year, it allows you to redshirt Van Dyke instead of rushing him out there as a true freshman, and it sends a message to Jarren/Tate not to let the door hit them in the *** on the way out.

Diaz isn't leading this program to enough wins to save his job anyway, so King can at least help make Miami exciting to watch and help show that the up-tempo spread should be here to stay at Miami.

Disgust for this staff and administration aside, landing King would be one **** of a coup. You land a dangerous dual-threat QB to lead Lashlee's offense for a year, it allows you to redshirt Van Dyke instead of rushing him out there as a true freshman, and it sends a message to Jarren/Tate not to let the door hit them in the *** on the way out.

Diaz isn't leading this program to enough wins to save his job anyway, so King can at least help make Miami exciting to watch and help show that the up-tempo spread should be here to stay at Miami.

If D’Eriq King enrolls here and stays healthy for 12 games I will bet you anything you’d like manny wins enough games to save his job. Y’all really are sleeping on this kid bad, **** is super weird. There are MAYBE 10 QBs in the country I’d take over this kid. If that. This site is full of such ****heads it’s incredible.

Advertisement
Lmao our fans are honestly on drugs bruh...

How TF can anybody see what happened last year with our QB's & be like, "Nah I don't want King, he doesn't throw nicely enough for me & his Dad is involved in his life.."

Lmao lmao lmao smh... WTF ARE YALL ON?!? I'm seriously convinced some of yall either have never seen him play or you're just delusional or something.

D'Eriq King would be the best QB we've had in a decade, it's a no ****** Brainer you bring him.
Havent read thru the thread but if people watch his highlights and 2 min in said wow he would be most dangerous explosive player we have had here in a while I dont want him. We have some real loops in this fanbase. King would be a dream fit for the offense we run, we would light up score boards and recruiting would take off because the team would be exciting and draw fans like no other..

Advertisement

Last time I looked their hundred of starting freshmen QB's that have done well over the years.. If Van Dyke has the goods PLAY HIM.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s up to Lashlee to convince him he will have no competition at QB, a group of talented yet unproven WR and RB, and an OL that will only have to pass block for 3 secs max.

Manny is a Miami kid. I don't get the personal hate. He may or may not be a ***** coach, the jury is still out. He's coached 13 games in his career and lost three because he had the worst kicker in college football. at the end of the season he lost some truly embarrassing games and I still don't understand how that's possible. So he very well may be a ****** coach but I'm willing to give him another year or two to find out

Advertisement
Back