🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
King isn’t coming here with Manolo and the entire administration being outed as overseeing a cancerous culture for years. No one has the b*lls to do what is necessary which is to fumigate the entire building.

This is the season imo. Get him, and wel have a good season. Dont, and we will suck as again. Period. Its all on 1 player. Hel end up giving Manny more time, so maybe its best we dont land him.

Dude, now you’re asking BLAZE? You might as well link to CanesWarning again.

Please... if someone emails you and says you’ve inherited oil deposits in Nigeria through an unknown relative and they need your bank account Information to deposit your inheritance, just delete it.
Fvck, where were you with this advice last week?

Advertisement
King isn’t coming here with Manolo and the entire administration being outed as overseeing a cancerous culture for years. No one has the b*lls to do what is necessary which is to fumigate the entire building.

Cool Starry Bra.jpg

Advertisement
Dude, now you’re asking BLAZE? You might as well link to CanesWarning again.

Please... if someone emails you and says you’ve inherited oil deposits in Nigeria through an unknown relative and they need your bank account Information to deposit your inheritance, just delete it.
More genius commentary!!! Keep it coming. We get smarter every time you senselessly attack a CIS member and of course, don't bother to talk about football. Well done!!

He’s not a fit in LSU’s O. Btw there’s absolutely no smoke about LSU going with a transfer QB. They are going to roll with Brennan, check their boards. Y’all just fling something on the wall and hope it sticks.

Isn't Maximum Johnson still on their rooster?

Advertisement
Bro is it just me or he already looks huge. At checkin for 2020 there was a picture of him and his parents talking to the OC abs he just looked like he was already a junior in college

I think we probably saw the same series of photos like this one. I was definitely surprised at how big the kid looked.

More genius commentary!!! Keep it coming. We get smarter every time you senselessly attack a CIS member and of course, don't bother to talk about football. Well done!!
Jesús Christ I was only giving you a little shît - and you give me this gripe and dumbvote my posts? And every time I attack a poster? Smh.

I attack trolling pricks who spam the board like a humble serviceman serving CIS honorably while protesting hippie bîtches like you spit where we walk and complain that the enemy has feelings too. What happened - did tofu get your estrogen levels up?

@Mklein13 was right about you. Every time you have a dumb thought pop into your Freddie Kruger shaped cranium you post a stupid thread. You remember mklein13, right? After he got banned for calling Peter Ariz a slapdîck and posters like me, @JD08 and @South Side Chi Cane were in the #KTDT asking for his ban to be overturned, your brave, righteous âss came into the thread to gloat and praise Androol for removing that meanie from the board. I was going to waste you then but you’re such a weak vajayjay, I let you walk out of there without taking a stiff one in the tuchus. Fûcking bottom feeding soft âss crybaby sniveling little weasel suck up rodent shît licking slap fighting nebbish little guppy in a shark tank ramora.

You look like an insecure cuck pleading for JAY f’n BLAZE to hold you and tell you it’s gonna be alright. Did he whisper sweet little nothings in your ear after? Did he rub your shoulders and tell you Alonzo is coming, baby? He’s coming baby. He’s coming baby...
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Is that him in the dark t-shirt talking to the new OC?

Kid is already big as ****.

Advertisement
Yup. Maybe it's the photo angle and maybe his parents and Lashlee are short but the kid definitely looks all of 6'4" and is already filling out his 220lbs+ frame.

Nah there’s a closer one from a different angle still looks huge lol

Jesús Christ I was only giving you a little shît - and you give me this gripe and dumbvote my posts? And every time I attack a poster? Smh.

I attack trolling pricks who spam the board like a humble serviceman serving CIS honorably while protesting hippie bîtches like you spit where we walk and complain that the enemy has feelings too. What happened - did tofu get your estrogen levels up?

@Mklein13 was right about you. Every time you have a dumb thought pop into your Freddie Kruger shaped cranium you post a stupid thread. You remember mklein13, right? After he got banned for calling Peter Ariz a slapdîck and posters like me, @JD08 and @South Side Chi Cane were in the #KTDT asking for his ban to be overturned, your brave, righteous âss came into the thread to gloat and praise Androol for removing that meanie from the board. I was going to waste you then but you’re such a weak vajayjay, I let you walk out of there without taking a stiff one in the tuchus. Fûcking bottom feeding soft âss crybaby sniveling little weasel suck up rodent shît licking slap fighting nebbish little guppy in a shark tank ramora.

You look like an insecure cuck pleading for JAY f’n BLAZE to hold you and tell you it’s gonna be alright. Did he whisper sweet little nothings in your ear after? Did he rub your shoulders and tell you Alonzo is coming, baby? He’s coming baby. He’s coming baby...
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

**** the **** thread dies and you out here causing trouble....can’t take you anywhere.....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Back