🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s not a fit in LSU’s O. Btw there’s absolutely no smoke about LSU going with a transfer QB. They are going to roll with Brennan, check their boards. Y’all just fling something on the wall and hope it sticks.

Advertisement
Ensminger primarily with I believe Brady making some situationally.

One calls the first two downs - and the other calls third down FMU.
UF probably wouldn’t have been bowl eligible if he hadn’t gotten hurt last year, he’s terrible

They won 10 games with him in 2018 - and destroyed Michigan in their bowl game. LMAO. Mullen is a real coach.

Caught the end of College Football live last night. The last segment was about King. They mentioned Miami as a spot with immediate need, new OC that runs a complimentary system. But they seem to think he lands at either Arkansas - Briles - or Ol Miss with Lebby. Jeff Lebby is Kendall Briles brother in law. Who knew?

Advertisement
Caught the end of College Football live last night. The last segment was about King. They mentioned Miami as a spot with immediate need, new OC that runs a complimentary system. But they seem to think he lands at either Arkansas - Briles - or Ol Miss with Lebby. Jeff Lebby is Kendall Briles brother in law. Who knew?

Kiffin is a savage and will always look to make his team as good as it can be, no matter what. But Plumlee showed a lot of promise last year and can run that system. I'm not sure he'd press hard for King. But we'll see.

I maintain that Arkansas will be the pick until proven otherwise. They need a QB badly, it's not too far from home, and the familiarity with Briles is going to be tough to beat. But Arkansas really sucks and plays in a brutal division.

Advertisement
Back