🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Half field reads, I can see that, but ain't no College QB going through 5 progressions.

Most of Burrows reads happen pre-snap...if the defense takes the pre-snap read away, THEN He might go to His 2nd read...if the defense takes away His 1st or 2nd read, He either tucks it & runs, or He scrambles and makes something happen...simple.

Are you serious? You have to go through your reads to play in that offense , there’s no gimmicks or smoke in mirrors to just run two read concepts. Film would expose you really fast. Most teams have gotten away from true pro / Spreads for that reason. It’s not that big of deal , **** when I was in high school we went through all of our progressions and checked it down. All of our qbs were tested on the coverage , reads and check downs.

You acting like it’s brain surgery or finding the ark. It’s not uncommon , just not as common today with all the different spreads.

Brady is running Sean Payton’s offense, you MUST go through all your progressions in that o or there’s no sense to running it.

Advertisement
As someone said- King is the determining factor to Diaz making it to year 3. If he gets lands him, floor is probably 9 wins. Diaz stays for year 3. Without him, Miami likely finishes 7-6 and that's it for Diaz.

Plan for Diaz

1. Call the bagman.
2. King transfers to Miami
3. Tell JW and Martell they should transfer. Clean out most of QB room from negative influences

Why not ask Perry to transfer? Because I think Perry has for the most part been less of a malcontent (to my surprise), he has a desire to win (evident from his comeback wins), and I think the Lashlee spread O with a minimum of reads is the absolute perfect system for him. King should be starter, Perry as backup in case if injury, TVD battles Matocha for #3. If he loses he gets a RS (doesn't mean he sucks, just that he needs time to adjust to D1 speed after playing Connecticut HS football)

Yooooooooo y'all boys let us start his go fund me for his bag to bring him here
Let’s somehow finesse ole boy who raised the money for the billboard and use it towards king...Guys we need that receipt!!!

Advertisement
What would be priceless is if Franks came here after Lingard bailed to UF and by some miracle we ended up beating them in a bowl game.

Advertisement
Franks is not worth even a look at, but give me my off season fantasy about seeing the gator humiliated.

As far as Franks, I hear Wake is in the market.

Haha. I'll always oblige ANY UiF based schadenfreude fantasy or hypothetical.

Wake would probably make sense for Franks. The Portal will probably create a one goes out-one comes in type of transfer situations with schools that don't have much depth at the spot.

Advertisement
Haha. I'll always oblige ANY UiF based schadenfreude fantasy or hypothetical.

Wake would probably make sense for Franks. The Portal will probably create a one goes out-one comes in type of transfer situations with schools that don't have much depth at the spot.
Actually I think it would be good for him. Manageable expectations, opportunity to showcase talents, and a fanbase who'll adore him. If he wants a shot at the NFL, I think thos would be the best way.

Arkansas feeds his ego. Still SEC, so he can say he did more with less and the potential to play his old team.

I'd love to see dude here, but I don't see why he would pick us based on how we been the past 15 year. Yes the offense is made for him, but so are other offenses on waaay better teams. Unless he really wants to be here and think he can really make a name for himself, I don't see it at all.

Advertisement
Actually I think it would be good for him. Manageable expectations, opportunity to showcase talents, and a fanbase who'll adore him. If he wants a shot at the NFL, I think thos would be the best way.

Arkansas feeds his ego. Still SEC, so he can say he did more with less and the potential to play his old team.
If Arky start Franks next year, they could go 1-11.

Hartman is 100 times better than Franks.
Probably, but Hartman is already second best in their eyes and Franks is new and shiny. I doubt it would happen, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Wake take a transfer.

Advertisement
Back