🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
Why's everyone think LSU gonna be going hard after a grad QB? Watch Myles Brennan's tape and hes a perfect fit for what Joe Brady wants.

Advertisement
Advertisement
For all the guys claiming a slam dunk for LSU, King and LSU would be dumb to pair up. If Brady stays at LSU, that offense puts a ton of strain on the QB to make reads and adjustments. I’m not sure that’s King’s strength.

From what I’ve seen of King he’s an incredible read option QB who is best suited at making one read and getting the ball out. He’d be an absolutely perfect fit in Lashlee’s offense. I don’t think he would be in Brady’s. Brennan has been in that system for a year and is also a very talented kid.

For all the guys claiming a slam dunk for LSU, King and LSU would be dumb to pair up. If Brady stays at LSU, that offense puts a ton of strain on the QB to make reads and adjustments. I’m not sure that’s King’s strength.

From what I’ve seen of King he’s an incredible read option QB who is best suited at making one read and getting the ball out. He’d be an absolutely perfect fit in Lashlee’s offense. I don’t think he would be in Brady’s. Brennan has been in that system for a year and is also a very talented kid.

That’s why I say it’s a horrible fit. LSU uses spread formations but it’s very much a pro style with its concepts. Unlike Laslee and other spreads they go through all their progressions. King is a zone read guy that plays off the read action , only having a couple reads. Using his legs just as much as his arm.

It wouldn’t make sense.

Full of crap. How can UGA be interested when they just signed a grad transfer.
They could've shown interest before they go the Wake Forest kid.. We all know teams reached out to him before he put his name in the portal

Do we know what kind of O Pittman is running? I don’t know who he hired as OC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s why I say it’s a horrible fit. LSU uses spread formations but it’s very much a pro style with its concepts. Unlike Laslee and other spreads they go through all their progressions. King is a zone read guy that plays off the read action , only having a couple reads. Using his legs just as much as his arm.

It wouldn’t make sense.

Unfortunately kids don't see that. They see Burrow 60+ TDs, NC, #1 pick.

King put up numbers for Briles AT HOUSTON playing against teams with mostly lesser talent. King at Arkansas will get killed playing against teams with far better talent every week.

If he’s smart, he’ll pick a great system fit on a big stage on a team with talent equal to or better than its competition. Of the teams rumored to be in the running, that’s Miami. He can come here and be an instant hero revitalizing a storied program or languish on a 4 win total ground up rebuild with no talent just because he knows the OC.

Advertisement
Back