🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

1579008804500.png

Advertisement
If he goes to OU, they'll probably lose Rattler. If he goes to Ark, he'll most likely have a rough time. They are bad and the competition is very good. So Miami it is!!

For those that think him following Joe Brady matters. Expect Joe to leave for the nfl and be announced this week. So that takes out LSU.

I think Brady is gone too. Nowhere to go but down for him. Strike while you are the hottest name in all of football regardless of league. If I'm the Bengals I give him a blank check knowing you are going to pick Burrows at #1. But of course the Bengals are too dumb to do that so it probably won't happen. lol

Advertisement
Looking at this as objectively as I can, given Lashlee and the talent here vs Arkansas, if I were a QB looking to raise my stock, the potential is a lot better here. Miami is always a topic of discussion and being the QB of a team that goes from 6-7 to 12-2 or 11-3 or 10-4 is a nice way to move up in the ranks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
OU is the favorite to land King.
That doesn't really make sense given that Rattler was an extremely ballyhooed recruit and had a year as understudy to Hurts while learning the book. LSU seems the obvious choice for King.

Advertisement
That doesn't really make sense given that Rattler was an extremely ballyhooed recruit and had a year as understudy to Hurts while learning the book. LSU seems the obvious choice for King.

it would be hilarious if they went with another grad transfer and rattler finds his way out. remmeber they brought in hurts in after riley told rattler they werent bringing another QB in

If king comes I’d be surprised if Corbin doesn’t join him.
Do you think he’s an upgrade to anyone we already have or can fill a void left Kj ? I don’t know too much about him

Advertisement
Back