🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

LSU fans don't think he fits the offense. We have to be a better fit than Arkansas.

Advertisement
He doesn’t, it’s actually a horrible fit

Interesting. For an uninformed guy like me, can you give me a few words on why he would be a good fit here? I haven't followed Houston's offense at all over the past couple of years.

Bring us The King!
1579003586780.png

Advertisement
Landing King is the difference between Manny getting fired and Manny getting an extension. Thats how crazy this is

As bad an Enos was, landing Hurts last year instead of Tate, would have made us a 9-10+ win team.

The Portal. What a time to be alive!
Yep!

I don’t think lsu is going after a grad transfer. People have been assuming they would but they haven’t gone after any of those guys so far.

They got myles brennan who was the #6 pocket passer coming out of hs. He will be a rsjr next year. I think they are going to roll with him as the guy.

Advertisement
For those that think him following Joe Brady matters. Expect Joe to leave for the nfl and be announced this week. So that takes out LSU.

Advertisement
This is where King takes a visit to Miami, gets a $300 k bag dropped at his door by a Good Ol' Boy school, decides to got there and this site goes crazy that Miami can't recruit.

Arkansas with Briles is the likely destination.

But that's not exactly the best situation you can put yourself in if you're D'Eriq King. You're going to the SEC West with a terrible supporting cast. Yes, it's a perfect offense for you, and you thrived under Briles in the past. But that was with equal or better athletes around you at Houston. You're going to be playing very uphill at Arkansas. I'm sure he'll consider Miami, he gets to play with better players in a similar system.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back