🚨 BREAKING NEWS - KING PUBLICLY COMMITS 🚨 - The D'Eriq King Thread

Advertisement
King put up numbers for Briles AT HOUSTON playing against teams with mostly lesser talent. King at Arkansas will get killed playing against teams with far better talent every week.

If he’s smart, he’ll pick a great system fit on a big stage on a team with talent equal to or better than its competition. Of the teams rumored to be in the running, that’s Miami. He can come here and be an instant hero revitalizing a storied program or languish on a 4 win total ground up rebuild with no talent just because he knows the OC.
Miami is pretty attractive.

High profile team where he is the lock to start. Offense that suits his skill set really well. Roster openings for this WR teammate to come along.

No reason he can’t come to Miami and have a great season and win. At Arkansas, it would be a mess in that division. He wouldn’t make it through the season.

Oregon might be interesting but right now they don’t have an OC and I believe they have a good QB on the roster already. I’ve just seen them mentioned with possible transfer qb’s this year.

No doubt he'd start at Arkansauce day 1. But while it makes sense to reunite with someone you know in Briles the Lesser, it makes NO SENSE to walk into the dumpster fire that the Piggie will be in 2020.

He’d be better off staying at Houston than going to Arkansas. I’d guess he is looking to transfer to what he perceives as a major program. The questions is whether we fit that mold right now.

Advertisement
Our luck is never this good. Of course he will make the dumb decision of following Briles to Arkansas and getting destroyed every week in the SEC west. Coming to UM would make too much sense.

Plus we have a full QB room. In order to attract him we need to clear out some of the dead weight. We got 5 QBs going into Spring ball.

People just talk on this site with zero information.

He's not going to OU. I'd be shocked.

He's going to Miami or Arkansas if I had to bet right now.
Yeah OU like they 5 star idk why would he transfer there... Spencer Rattler just got the keys him and Lincoln Riley about to cook for 2 years.

I think Brady is gone too. Nowhere to go but down for him. Strike while you are the hottest name in all of football regardless of league. If I'm the Bengals I give him a blank check knowing you are going to pick Burrows at #1. But of course the Bengals are too dumb to do that so it probably won't happen. lol
Well there's a connection there. Zack Taylor runs the same style offense as Sean Peyton. Brady is a strong possibility for an OC position there.

Advertisement
Unlike Laslee and other spreads they go through all their progressions.

Man ain't nobody going through all their progressions, especially in College.

If Burrows 1st or 2nd read ain't there, He tucks it & runs...and quite a few of His long completions come off of scramble drills, AKA backyard football.

But the kid does have elite ball placement though.

Advertisement
Man ain't nobody going through all their progressions, especially in College.

If Burrows 1st or 2nd read ain't there, He tucks it & runs...and quite a few of His long completions come off of scramble drills, AKA backyard football.

But the kid does have elite ball placement though.

I’ve seen burrow go from one side of the field to the other and then check it down to the rb. Something you rarely see at the college level but in that offense you have to go through majority of your reads. That’s just how it is in a pro style offense.

Majority of the spreads use smoke in mirrors , some read action of something to that extinct to make reads easier. Normally two reads.

If you can’t go through all your reads then check it down you’re useless in a pro style.

I’ve seen burrow go from one side of the field to the other and then check it down to the rb. Something you rarely see at the college level but in that offense you have to go through majority of your reads. That’s just how it is in a pro style offense.

Majority of the spreads use smoke in mirrors , some read action of something to that extinct to make reads easier. Normally two reads.

If you can’t go through all your reads then check it down you’re useless in a pro style.
These dudes don’t get it. Brady would be smart to leave because the only way to go for him is down. Burrow is an elite information processor. It allows him to go through reads incredibly quickly. Burrow and Brady were a perfect marriage.

Advertisement

The change from last year to this year was amazing...yes his fundamentals got better. But it also helps to have a great O line, and 2 great receivers.

These dudes don’t get it. Brady would be smart to leave because the only way to go for him is down. Burrow is an elite information processor. It allows him to go through reads incredibly quickly. Burrow and Brady were a perfect marriage.
Brady can cash in, bigly, right now. Unless L$U wants to make him OC, he can be crowned and bagged elsewhere.

Half field reads, I can see that, but ain't no College QB going through 5 progressions.

Most of Burrows reads happen pre-snap...if the defense takes the pre-snap read away, THEN He might go to His 2nd read...if the defense takes away His 1st and 2nd read, He either tucks it & runs, or He scrambles and makes something happen...simple.

Like I said yesterday, LSU's offense is nothing more than the Houston Rockets ISO offense.

Advertisement
Back