🚨 Biggest Canes Twitter Space ever - Portnoy, Ruiz, Big Cat, DBC, Ariz, Malki Kawa, Joy Taylor + more 🚨

Agreed on DBC moderating, the dude just loves the Canes and doesn’t make this at all about him. Also, extremely respectful to everyone “Mrs Taylor, Mr Ruiz”. If it was my dumb a$$ on with all these dudes I’m interrupting everyone and trying to steal all the attention, like a gentleman of course. He’s perfect for this.

Did you or anyone catch the part of Ruiz saying he’s going to involve NFT’s into the NIL deals so the players can make money past the contract by putting out more content. Not sure how the school will feel about that competing against their game ticket NFT’s.....
Good for DBC. People can say what they want about Portnoy and Barstool too but I think in the instance of DBC they've hit an absolute sweetspot. They do legitimate things with him, he's not demeaned but people can still find humor in his "essence" and the dude essentially gets to shine.

Advertisement
That's when you swoop in & build 'em back up. She ain't that far gone so it wouldn't be that much work. Drop a good 20, she back in the game...
Some of these dudes like them skinny chicks with no ****, hips and ***. One of my good friends saw a chick that looked like a broomstick one day and he was drooling. I was like, “bro, she needs to eat some black beans and rice so she can get some junk in tha trunk.”

WTF - this Malki guy taking shots at CIS and shouting out @Peter Ariz and then Joy hops off.

Malki calling out DBC for disrespecting Pete.

This Malki guy seems like a real POS, like that arrogant Miami stereo type guy.

@Brooklyndee - I just heard exactly the type of sh*t you were describing
He’s a jock sniffer who wants to be one of the boys. Got lucky with Johnny Bones early in his career to get himself some branding. Wants to get into the hierarchy of the NFL so so badly

She has ascended to @Paranos heaven

View attachment 173159

Sad Season 9 GIF by The Office
Oh she could most definitely get the Paranos EBL G (eat the booty like groceries) services.

00D981D4-82CD-4D1B-BEA8-248E6AEF193D.jpeg.153454860067a6aaaa02c1f72da70123.jpeg

Go Canes

Advertisement
I heard some of this one but the Space that was fire last night was one that Alonzo Highsmith came on and took questions for about an hour. Spoke everywhere from the old times to Mario, Dorsey and a bunch of other topics. What a treat

I heard some of this one but the Space that was fire last night was one that Alonzo Highsmith came on and took questions for about an hour. Spoke everywhere from the old times to Mario, Dorsey and a bunch of other topics. What a treat

Cliffs?

Advertisement
Danny boy cane was the laughing joke of the Miami fanbase for YEARS and now he’s plugged in hosting these weekly space meetings with some big name guys lol. It’s hilarious because everyone know who he Is 🤣
Best part about it is he stayed true to self and never let most of these bums on here get to him.

I never understood why people loved piling on him when there's obviously something else at play for DBC that he really doesn't have control over so he's making the most out of life and his love for the Canes. Can't hate on that, much respect to DBC. đź’Ż

Best part about it is he stayed true to self and never let most of these bums on here get to him.

I never understood why people loved piling on him when there's obviously something else at play for DBC that he really doesn't have control over so he's making the most out of life and his love for the Canes. Can't hate on that, much respect to DBC. đź’Ż
Facts

Advertisement
Advertisement
To me, which makes sense, whatever football games Barstool guys go to, they want to promote their online betting and currently not happening in FL.

I feel the Ruiz missed opportunity to invite him to FSU hoops game as Portnoy mentioned he would like to go and his gf is either FSU grad or fan.

This fat to y’all? 🥴
I have this conversation with my buddy constantly about her. he says she got porky. I say a lot of people love that type of body. she constantly posts pics of herself knowing her fans love the way she looks. its the old adage fellas - ones man's trash is another man's treasure or something like that.

Advertisement
Back