🚨🚨OFFICIAL MIAMI-BAMA PREDICTION THREAD🚨🚨

Advertisement
38-24 Bama. We give them all they can handle in the first 3 quarters, but they pull away late.

I'm sticking by my earlier prediction of a Canes win but now am confident of a Saturday of Shame for the SEC. Clemson over Georgia and UCLA over LSU. FAU will cover against UiF too (-24.5).
We shall call it Saturday Bloody Saturday. The shot heard round the world. The day the outcast conferences said in one voice - Fûck Paul Finebaum. Fûck the SEC SEC SEC - we will not go quietly into the night…

@Go Canes!! give your speech!

56B11862-B0E6-4579-808B-FF51E77B6D04.gif

E4D0883B-2916-4ADF-91A4-29FDEE8D6292.gif

Advertisement
I was thinking. A chunk of our fan base is scared shiiitless of Fama. And these same people expect our team not to be? They willi be the same people whining and crying if it goes sideways. Personally, I respect Fama but I sure as **** ain’t scared of them and I believe our team is full of dogs now that wbite back and will continue biting. Go Canes, Buck Fama🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Bama playing to appease little Nicky. We’re playing to take down a giant and become immortal Hurricane legends!!! It’s there for us to take…I’m riding with our 305 DOGS🙌🙌🙌

Advertisement
I was thinking. A chunk of our fan base is scared shiiitless of Fama. And these same people expect our team not to be? They willi be the same people whining and crying if it goes sideways. Personally, I respect Fama but I sure as **** ain’t scared of them and I believe our team is full of dogs now that wbite back and will continue biting. Go Canes, Buck Fama🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
I'm not scared of Bama, or anyone for that matter nor should our team be. I trust my eyes and they tell me that we're not on Bama's level yet. Depth isn't up to par in the trenches & team speed and overall physicality is lacking. I want us to win more than anyone else.

King/lash year 2 with a veteran OL and a much improved WR corps gives us a puncher’s chance. Unfortunately, manny is still the HC and while I want him to succeed and think he’s great January through august, I just don’t see an manny led team beating well coached teams with talent.

we keep it close for a while but bama takes over in the 4th.

31-20 bama

FWIW.

Played golf yesterday and got paired with someone who works in the PT area of the athletic department (not the football program though). I asked about Zion and they said that what's keeping him out is game shape, not injury, and that if he gets his fitness together, he will play.

They also said their bigger worry was King, as that knee hasn't taken any hits at all. The first big hit from a Bama linebacker will have them holding their breath.

Three Scenarios Imho:

Most Likely (60% Chance): Miami - 24 Bama - 38

Less Likely (35% Chance): Miami - 20 Bama 48

Least Likely (5% Chance) Miami - 30 Bama - 27

There is, realistically, a *very* small chance that we win. I do think that we’ll be competitive at the least, but end up losing by ~14. Everything depends on how we come out right at the get go. If we get the ball moving and put points on the board early, we have a chance. Need to stay within a possession though. If we go down by two possessions early the game’s over.

Advertisement
THE U - 27
SATAN- 24

This game is NCST - Phi Slama Jama kind of affair

What will happen?

Simpson shows his value and we control their run
TRob shows his value and we pick Jones twice
Shoop put together a defensive A plan
Rhett calls the game of his life
Justise the OL plays to their experience and show up for a solid game ( #1 thing that needs to happen)

35-10 Bama. I hate it but their defense is insanely good. Their offense should have their way too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back