🏈 OFFICIAL SUPER BOWL 54 THREAD 🏈

Advertisement
Who cares, take this to a pro football forum.
Hey YOUNG buck, were HAVE U been. Don't try too lay the new TEXAS law around these parts. I'm going to pluck ya. Relax my friend. :mad: let's see how this moron responds TEX

Advertisement
Just wondering what type of SUPERBOWL get together you all will be doing. Food and booze? Anything exciting. Most are picking the CHIEFS cannot wait. I'm PUMPED.

Advertisement
Just wondering what type of SUPERBOWL get together you all will be doing. Food and booze? Anything exciting. Most are picking the CHIEFS cannot wait. I'm PUMPED.
Kenneth and I will be getting a hero.

I think we only need a 3 footer but Kenneth is insisting on a 4 footer.

On one hand I'd like Jimmy G to win a title and have Brady announce that he's moving on from the Pats in like the same week so the tears can flow from New England...

.... but I kinda hate the Bosa Family and am no fan of Richard Sherman so the Niners winning would be bittersweet too...

.... yet none of that matters because KC will win 31-21 as their D is good enough to force San Fran to pass and their O will outclass a very good Niners D.

Not to mention that Andy Reid and Pat Mahomes are pretty likable faces of a franchise and that Chiefs fanbase actually does deserve a win.

Advertisement
On one hand I'd like Jimmy G to win a title and have Brady announce that he's moving on from the Pats in like the same week so the tears can flow from New England...

.... but I kinda hate the Bosa Family and am no fan of Richard Sherman so the Niners winning would be bittersweet too...

.... yet none of that matters because KC will win 31-21 as their D is good enough to force San Fran to pass and their O will outclass a very good Niners D.

Not to mention that Andy Reid and Pat Mahomes are pretty likable faces of a franchise and that Chiefs fanbase actually does deserve a win.
Even though I'm pulling for the 49ERS, I totally understand. It's going to be a great game.

A lot of people have been sleeping on Garoppolo IMO. He hasn't done much this post season because he hasn't needed to. He threw for 4,000 yards this year and he should definitely be able to tear apart the KC secondary. KC is also the worst team statistically in covering the TE. Kittle should have a game

Advertisement
A lot of people have been sleeping on Garoppolo IMO. He hasn't done much this post season because he hasn't needed to. He threw for 4,000 yards this year and he should definitely be able to tear apart the KC secondary. KC is also the worst team statistically in covering the TE. Kittle should have a game

That wouldn't surprise me either. I just think it's going to be very hard for him as a relatively green QB to jump back into pass happy mode on this stage when they've been relying pretty much on the run alone in the Playoffs. I do think Sunday could be a big day for both TE's.

Advertisement
Back