šŸˆ OFFICIAL SUPER BOWL 54 THREAD šŸˆ

Advertisement
I think the 49ers win. I like how they match up in the trenches on both sides of the ball. It's going to be a close game, and thankfully the Patriots aren't in it, but I think San Francisco bullies KC.

Advertisement
I know D wins ships but this Chiefs offense is just on another level. I do think this will be a very good challenge for Mahomes, he prevails in the end I think tho. Would be nice to see Andy Reid get his finally. 38-23 Chiefs!

On another note Iā€™m actually working the tailgate event here and itā€™s pretty dope, weatherā€™s fantastic.

Advertisement
if no one is watching, man the U is all of the FOX pregame show. intro with Jimmie Johnson with Miami gear on, him stating his love for the U.... our city and our university are getting great exposure. geez, can we just win...

Advertisement
I think the 49ers win. I like how they match up in the trenches on both sides of the ball. It's going to be a close game, and thankfully the Patriots aren't in it, but I think San Francisco bullies KC.
Just like in the AFC Championship I am rooting for KC but think they will lose.
Hoping for the same result as last time but it is hard to pick against a physical team that can play D and run the ball at will.

Just like in the AFC Championship I am rooting for KC but think they will lose.
Hoping for the same result as last time but it is hard to pick against a physical team that can play D and run the ball at will.
I concur and reckon so. The booze is a FLOWING :nice: go 49ERS . FORD, BOSA AND ARMSTEAD

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back