šŸˆ OFFICIAL SUPER BOWL 54 THREAD šŸˆ

Advertisement
Chiefs vs Niners.

Who you got?
omg you know itā€™s a Canes board. you seem like a nice enough guy, but your constant spamming has made this board unreadable. could you please request your own section or find a another forum to make about you. this is not the ā€œrivals main board. please (no disrespect intended. itā€™s not personal)

I think the Chiefs have all the tools to win this, but the SF D and run game are very respectable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Pretty dead even matchup. I want the Chiefs to win so Iā€™m pulling for them.
9ers are better team, they have better defense and if Im not mistaken they also have better offense surprisingly. They can win many different ways and even tho their qb might have done very little in playoff games he had a great season. They are complete team. Mahomes might be best player overall in game but 9ers have better team overall.

Will be rooting hard for chiefs tho

omg you know itā€™s a Canes board. you seem like a nice enough guy, but your constant spamming has made this board unreadable. could you please request your own section or find a another forum to make about you. this is not the ā€œrivals main board. please (no disrespect intended. itā€™s not personal)
I understand both sides. It's the big game and a football forum. Come on man it's all good. Go NINERS. ;)

Advertisement
Mahomes vs 49ers. I think SF will have a little too much for Mahomes. 30-24 SF
I could see the game going two ways, either the Chiefs pull a late one off the heroics of Mahommes and he stamps his ticket to the HOF or the Niner's blow the Chiefs out 80's style, like they did against Marino and Elway, both QB-centric teams.

I could see the game going two ways, either the Chiefs pull a late one off the heroics of Mahommes and he stamps his ticket to the HOF or the Niner's blow the Chiefs out 80's style, like they did against Marino and Elway, both QB-centric teams.
I'm sure and know that Mike Shanahan will have the head sets on. This is awesome and historical that father and son will be calling the PLAYS. Power baby. Go NINERS :p

Advertisement
Back