🏈 OFFICIAL SUPER BOWL 54 THREAD 🏈

Advertisement
AEC6A30C-439D-40F6-A10C-B162982C84E3.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Defense travels! Jimmy G may have to throw more but the 9ers will have no problem running on the Chiefs

Not saying you’re wrong, bc I agree with you to a degree, but that’s also what the Titans thought. With Jones back that front is a whole different animal. He should be fully healthy in two weeks.

A Reid broke one curse last night.

Can he break another at HRS?

KC D - SF D - even
KC O - SF O - lean KC

KC D v SF O - toss up
KC O v SF D - KC has played and beaten better squads this year.

My gut tells me KC, my brain says A Reid is too snake bitten in post season.

KC gets the W.

Last edited:
Some of you guys are ridiculous. You guys realize that SF literally didn’t need to throw the ball last night to win, right? Their game plan every week isn’t going to be to throw the ball 8 times... the packers couldn’t stop the run, so why change it? Also, garrappolo had almost 4,000 yards passing, they can definitely throw the ball

Advertisement
Some of you guys are ridiculous. You guys realize that SF literally didn’t need to throw the ball last night to win, right? Their game plan every week isn’t going to be to throw the ball 8 times... the packers couldn’t stop the run, so why change it? Also, garrappolo had almost 4,000 yards passing, they can definitely throw the ball
Verywell said, good post

Advertisement
It will be a SUPER BOWL to remember. Love BOTH teams. Both CLASSY teams that will put EVERYTHING on the field. I'm very happy to be apart of history. I'm going to record this one

Advertisement
Back