NFL ‘23 Draft

Advertisement
I need to watch more CFB. I didn’t know Charlie Jones WR from Purdue is white. Looks like Bengals picked him.

Has McShay ever admitted what he was on or suffering from when he was obviously in outer space and had to take an immediate "hiatus"? Good for him for seemingly getting it under control as that was clearly a dude going through some things on those broadcasts.

Advertisement
I was hoping MN would take him. Do you have any thoughts on the Blackmon kid they took? Seems like he graded pretty well and fits the Flores/NE scheme just a little on the smaller size.
Very physical in Press man, active hands & does a good job squeezing at the top of routes to close distance in coverage while transitioning in phase. Good Ball skills & tracking ability, but is overly grabby & gets flustered against WR’s who know how to create separation with their stems.

He’s a boom or bust cover Corner, he’ll either make a great play on the ball & get a PD or a Pick, or he’ll get beat for big completion or a TD.

Good depth piece pick.

Pats first day was great, second was good, third one is one more IOL away from being a F-.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back