NFL ‘23 Draft

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Memnon
I like the Texans, Chiefs, Packers, Commanders, Cowboys, Jaguars, Vikings, Colts, Seahawks, Buccaneers, Dolphins & Niners draft hauls.

They all got good quality value for their picks.
not your ravens? I’m happy with the Vikings draft. Last years class almost committed nothing during the season so hopefully this class is the opposite

Advertisement
@Memnon

not your ravens? I’m happy with the Vikings draft. Last years class almost committed nothing during the season so hopefully this class is the opposite
I hated our Draft, it was the worst in EDC’s tenure, absolutely stunk.

We redrafted Hollywood Brown, waited until the 5th to pick a CB & got one of the slower & low coverage graded ones.

We also needed a RB.

Advertisement
Anyone know who was the other former Canes guy that moved on to get drafted?? Saw Nesta but didn’t catch the other.

I like the Texans, Chiefs, Packers, Commanders, Cowboys, Jaguars, Vikings, Colts, Seahawks, Buccaneers, Dolphins & Niners draft hauls.

I think Reich signed his own walking papers with that Young trade / selection. I give him 2 years before he's fired - hopefully with Fitterer following him out the door.

Advertisement
I hated our Draft, it was the worst in EDC’s tenure, absolutely stunk.

We redrafted Hollywood Brown, waited until the 5th to pick a CB & got one of the slower & low coverage graded ones.

We also needed a RB.
I think y'all got one of the better LBs in Simpson tho.

I think y'all got one of the better LBs in Simpson tho.
Simpson was a solid pick, but we didn’t need any **** LB’s lol

We needed CB, RB, WR, EDGE, DL & OG.

Our CB drafting as an organization has been absolutely horrendous over the last decade.

I think Reich signed his own walking papers with that Young trade / selection. I give him 2 years before he's fired - hopefully with Fitterer following him out the door.
The Panthers draft haul was very interesting to the say the least lol

Jonathan Mingo & Chandler Zavala were pretty good picks, DJ Johnson & Jammie Robinson were head scratchers lol

I don’t know what to think about Bryce Young, I’m usually not a fan of Bama QB’s because they play with so much talent around them it’s hard to get a gauge on how good they actually are. He’s definitely a very accurate passer, has great poise & footwork in the pocket & is a great decision maker. It just comes down to how he deals with the NFL game at his size & if he has enough Arm to sustain the adjustments Defenses will make on him once they get a full season of him on tape.

Would love to read your thoughts on the 49ers. Hard for me to judge when we don’t have a pick until the end of day 2.

Advertisement
Back