NFL ‘23 Draft

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah whenever I did hear about him, All I heard about was his size and speed.
That’s because most people don’t really know how to properly eval a CB.

He looked better than what he actually was in college because he played on a Defense loaded with NFL talent, so it’s easy to hide his deficiencies, but when you cut the tape on & watch just him & he’s not really as good as some made him out to be.

Thoughts on Miami draft? I understand the moves they made but I’d do Darnell in round 2 and dawand jones in the 3rd.

Larry David Reaction GIF

Advertisement
That’s because most people don’t really know how to properly eval a CB.

He looked better than what he actually was in college because he played on a Defense loaded with NFL talent, so it’s easy to hide his deficiencies, but when you cut the tape on & watch just him & he’s not really as good as some made him out to be.
I was hoping MN would take him. Do you have any thoughts on the Blackmon kid they took? Seems like he graded pretty well and fits the Flores/NE scheme just a little on the smaller size.

Advertisement
Thoughts on Miami draft? I understand the moves they made but I’d do Darnell in round 2 and dawand jones in the 3rd.
I wanted Darnell also. But there are reports if arthritis and other knee issues. He might be fine. He might have issues in the future, I'm fine with moving on.

The two picks are steals for Miami. Both could be legit players for Miami. Fangio system will be great for the CB. Achee is a dream piece for McDaniels. Another back with speed and who can catch.

Advertisement
The Pitt RB might be a steal at this point. I'd roll the dice in these rounds on a kid like that.

Advertisement
Back