2022 ‘23 5* Lebbeus Overton reclassifies to '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Smart for kid to reclassify and get his bags in case they change the rules for next year.
Exactly what I was thinking, I’m sure Jimbo is pushing for it too… come in and get the bag before we have to change things

If Jimbo doesn’t win a Natty in the next 3 years they need to fire him and hire Larry Coker 😂😂.

Not only will A&M win the next year but they’ll also fall apart afterwards.

On a serious note, let’s see if he can control the locker room long enough to win. He has the talent now like Georgia did this year.

At most you have 4 defensive lineman on the field at once. I counted 21 defensive lineman on AMs roster this past year... so some of those guys will enter the draft or graduate but still they're bringing in like 6 more lol. AM gets to cheer and celebrate today but what about in a year? A bunch of these guys aren't going to be cool not playing.

Advertisement
I’m predicting major scandals coming A&M way soon.. no way UGA and Bama continue to allow this level of dominance in recruiting.

Mario been down here 2 months, and you see the BS being planted and reported about Miami..

Have fun while you can Jimbo.

Lol insanity. Absolutely the wild wild west out here in recruiting. There's no way some type of cap doesn't get put on this sooner rather than later.
I don't see how a cap is put on it, and I wonder if this could change how the NFL works as well. Like why don't the Patriots pay way under the salary cap, and have Robert Kraft "sponsor" athletes to endorse one of his companies. The true salary of the Pats could be well over $400mil, have all the best players, but pay way under the "NFL" salary cap from the Pats directly.

Advertisement
Im glad Texas A&M going in without lube on Bama and UGA.

Btw this Jimbo regime and tenure sounds to me it will go for a big climax and then blow up with him high tailing outa there after maybe decent success like he did at FSU.

People forget that in 2020 he went 12-1. Unfortunately ATM will be a problem moving forward.

Did aTm go 12-1 or 9-1 in 2020? Maybe that's why people forgot about 12-1...

EDIT: sorry for being duplicative, I just saw that someone else responded to you as well, wasn't trying to pile on.

Last edited:
The game is getting fierce!

aTm runs a 3 man front. How do they plan on using their new expensive toys??

aTm's boosters are embarrassing themselves. BAMA buys what it needs. They don't go asking kids to reclassify after signing the best class in history lol. And soon, they will expose Jimbo.

All that $ to barely make it out of the SEC West?

Advertisement
So you’re gonna have a bunch of five star divas with their hands out and their handler’s hands out wanting playing time next year.
All that money and nothing to do.
Tamu players gonna be getting. Arrested in Dallas

What could possibly go wrong?
I was just telling a friend of mine this. A bunch of 18 year old kids all of them together with money women and drugs. What could possibly go wrong. SMH

their gonna crash and burn like freeze did at ole miss, even moreso now that there are eyes on the program.

their doing something out there and it ain't following NIL guidelines for sure

The game is getting fierce!

aTm runs a 3 man front. How do they plan on using their new expensive toys??

aTm's boosters are embarrassing themselves. BAMA buys what it needs. They don't go asking kids to reclassify after signing the best class in history lol. And soon, they will expose Jimbo.

All that $ to barely make it out of the SEC West?
As the old saying goes "Pigs get fat, Hogs get slaughtered"

Advertisement
OK, crazy thought here.

Kid is from ATL. He's looking at 3 SEC schools (UGa, aTm, and Oklahomo), plus a Big 10 (Taint) and a Pac-12 (Oregon). Oregon makes sense because Lanning just went there from UGa.

At the same time, Miami has a new HC and a new DC with SEC-SEC-SEC ties. And as John Baba Yaga Ruiz made clear with Shemar, we will not be outspent.

The kid's family claims to be looking for a great academic fit. I would boldly say that UM is the equal to, or superior to, every one of those five massive state schools on an academic basis, and certainly is much smaller than those five, as a private school.

So why not launch a Hail Mary and see if Mario can get UM into the consideration?

OK, crazy thought here.

Kid is from ATL. He's looking at 3 SEC schools (UGa, aTm, and Oklahomo), plus a Big 10 (Taint) and a Pac-12 (Oregon). Oregon makes sense because Lanning just went there from UGa.

At the same time, Miami has a new HC and a new DC with SEC-SEC-SEC ties. And as John Baba Yaga Ruiz made clear with Shemar, we will not be outspent.

The kid's family claims to be looking for a great academic fit. I would boldly say that UM is the equal to, or superior to, every one of those five massive state schools on an academic basis, and certainly is much smaller than those five, as a private school.

So why not launch a Hail Mary and see if Mario can get UM into the consideration?
Not happening.. A&M probably already has his family a deal. But yeah shoot the shot what’s to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back