‘20 WR Thaiu Jones-Bell

Those kids were not bad evals my dude. Especially Ridley. Jeudy was Folden knowing he had no shot and cmr trying to salvage the situation at the last minute. Cooper wasn’t a bad eval at all by far. Everyone in the tri county knew who that kid was when he was in diapers.
This Jones bell kid call it what you want. Bama doesn’t offer kids before anyone unless they have an in. Your telling me everyone whiffed on this kid but bama offered him as a frosh?
Edit: read your post wrong. Disregard
Jeudy whole family got taken care of... If they didn't he was well on his way to being a cane late in the process

Advertisement
Jeudy whole family got taken care of... If they didn't he was well on his way to being a cane late in the process
Everyone knows. And the kid had some tough personal issues to deal with. So I get it with some kids.
Problem is when does it cross the line between a kid doing what’s best for him and his family and a kid being pushed to a decision he doesn’t want to make. It’s all fun and games early on when you start getting some extra for drips.
But when the whole family is pushing you in a direction you might not like it ain’t fun anymore.

Like I said with Stevenson. The next sofla top 10 player that picks the canes is gonna be a **** baller. The reason being that he is going to have to say no to every **** top team for like 2 years. No to his cousins, brothers parents, uncles and coaches. Imagine that! imagine being so **** head strong that you tell everyone close to you “your gonna have to give all that sht back cause I’m riding with the canes”.

Everyone knows. And the kid had some tough personal issues to deal with. So I get it with some kids.
Problem is when does it cross the line between a kid doing what’s best for him and his family and a kid being pushed to a decision he doesn’t want to make. It’s all fun and games early on when you start getting some extra for drips.
But when the whole family is pushing you in a direction you might not like it ain’t fun anymore.

Like I said with Stevenson. The next sofla top 10 player that picks the canes is gonna be a **** baller. The reason being that he is going to have to say no to every **** top team for like 2 years. No to his cousins, brothers parents, uncles and coaches. Imagine that! imagine being so **** head strong that you tell everyone close to you “your gonna have to give all that sht back cause I’m riding with the canes”.

Will
Never
Happen

Advertisement

Do you mean top 10 players in SFL, or the national top 10 guys from here? Because Jones-Bell and Stevenson are/were not top 10 nationally. And except for last year, we always land some of the best from SFL, like Pope and Nesta in 2017. We just cant land the consensus 5* kids

Do you mean top 10 players in SFL, or the national top 10 guys from here? Because Jones-Bell and Stevenson are/were not top 10 nationally. And except for last year, we always land some of the best from SFL, like Pope and Nesta in 2017. We just cant land the consensus 5* kids
Idk if this Jones bell kid is anywhere in jeudy’s level.
I have been a proponent of the sofla 3 star bandwagon. However, the recent star evaluations have been more accurate. But you know the kids that I’m taking about and stars be damned.
Campbell, ps2, Neal, Ryque, Jeudy etc. please find me 10 kids at there position in the nation better than them. And I’m not talking now. I’m talking when hey were being recruited.

Advertisement
Picked this up off one of the Bama boards:
Hghlighted 3 are commits..

Wide Receivers (4-6)
4* WR Javon Baker 6-1/180 GA hudl
4* WR Traeshon Holden 6-3/195 MD hudl *
4* WR Dazalin Worsham 6-1/175 AL hudl
4* WR Thaiu Jones-Bell 5-11/187 FL hudl
4* WR Jermaine Burton 6-1/193 CA hudl
5* WR Rakim Jarrett 6-0/182 DC hudl
4* WR Darin Turner 6-3.5/205 TN hudl
4* WR EJ Williams 6-3.5/192 AL hudl *
5* WR Julian Fleming 6-3/210 PA hudl

edit: It seems like Jones Bell is a definite take. They seem to think Worsham won't end up in the class .

Last edited:
Picked this up off one of the Bama boards:
Hghlighted 3 are commits..

Wide Receivers (4-6)
4* WR Javon Baker 6-1/180 GA hudl
4* WR Traeshon Holden 6-3/195 MD hudl *
4* WR Dazalin Worsham 6-1/175 AL hudl
4* WR Thaiu Jones-Bell 5-11/187 FL hudl
4* WR Jermaine Burton 6-1/193 CA hudl
5* WR Rakim Jarrett 6-0/182 DC hudl
4* WR Darin Turner 6-3.5/205 TN hudl
4* WR EJ Williams 6-3.5/192 AL hudl *
5* WR Julian Fleming 6-3/210 PA hudl

edit: It seems like Jones Bell is a definite take. They seem to think Worsham won't end up in the class .
When it says (4-6) does that mean they're considering taking 4-6 receivers?

Advertisement
Jones bell is a DEFINITE take for bama. He wouldn’t have gotten that bama bump in rankings if it wasn’t the case... Not saying he isn’t good(he’s **** good) but Fleming who got a bump in rankings from the opening didn’t jump Nearly as much as Jones bell did and both dominated the camp

Advertisement
Those kids were not bad evals my dude. Especially Ridley. Jeudy was Folden knowing he had no shot and cmr trying to salvage the situation at the last minute. Cooper wasn’t a bad eval at all by far. Everyone in the tri county knew who that kid was when he was in diapers.
This Jones bell kid call it what you want. Bama doesn’t offer kids before anyone unless they have an in. Your telling me everyone whiffed on this kid but bama offered him as a frosh?
Edit: read your post wrong. Disregard
That’s What I’m saying, Cooper/Jeudy/Ridley were studs who Bama paid for but could’ve been canes under other circonstances.

How can you get an in at Carol City? We always recruit from there so if we are not the first to offer a stud at Carol City, it’s a bad evals on our side!

That’s What I’m saying, Cooper/Jeudy/Ridley were studs who Bama paid for but could’ve been canes under other circonstances.

How can you get an in at Carol City? We always recruit from there so if we are not the first to offer a stud at Carol City, it’s a bad evals on our side!

I don’t think this has anything to do with when we offered. I just think the kid wants to be at Bama.

Nayquan says hello!

Advertisement
Back