‘20 WR Thaiu Jones-Bell

Advertisement
He’s definitely top 4 in South Florida along with bryan Robinson, rosemy and Fleming. This receiver class blows the 2019 receiver class in south Florida out of the water.

Then you got guys like Deajuan McDougle too and some others

McDougle will be a very productive player in college

Me personally for south Florida:

Tier 1:
  1. Jones Bell
  2. Bryan Robinson
  3. Marcus Rosemy
Tier 2:
  1. Xavier Henderson
  2. Deajun Mcdougle
  3. Marcus Fleming
  4. Marc Britt
Tier 3:
  1. Elijah Canion
  2. Kentron Poitier
  3. Bryce Gowdy
Kenton Poitier is no joke would be thrilled to add him to class has huge upside athletically

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is a really good receiver group. I view the top 7-8 guys as clumped together, so things like work ethic are huge.

On pure talent, I might have Dejuan McDougle and Marcus Fleming at the top. They separate so easily and that's the most important trait for me. But that is not set in stone.

Most important trait in college. I don't care how you do it...speed, route running, size and catch radius...but this is so important in this era of offense, especially in college. The pro game...its more about route running...but in college, you can get away with different attributes in your game to make this happen.

Its why I am a proponent in this class to really diversify our bonds. Get a slot, get a flanker, get an X, get a big high pointer.

Advertisement
What’s up with bama and their connections down here?
Why is that they have the inside on some kids way earlier than we do? They were on Pope, nayquan (before he got hurt), Jeudy, and now this kid.
How is it that they can identify the best talent down here earlier than we can? Are we not listening to the local coaches?

They have 3-4 times as many analysts and recruiting staff than we do. We have to get better at communicating and getting on guys early. If we have a couple years where we are in the top 10-15 and are playing exciting we’ll get more kids.

And speaking of wideouts, let the real war began, this is what makes the UM -Fsu battle even better, stuff like this gets me hype, cause we no longer have the mis-fit in paul williams here, we got the one and only coach rumph:

Advertisement
Why is that they have the inside on some kids way earlier than we do? They were on Pope, nayquan (before he got hurt), Jeudy, and now this kid.
How is it that they can identify the best talent down here earlier than we can? Are we not listening to the local coaches?

Identifying the talent isn’t the hard part.

Last staff, while an upgrade, went about recruiting the wrong way in terms of prioritizing and slow playing.

Bama wins and pays so kids are begging to be recruited by Bama starting freshmen year.

i'd like to know the answers also... i know a kid who's received little interest from Alabama, a lot from Wake forest yet nothing from the home team. He's constantly getting emails from both programs to share film, update info etc... So it's quite obvious we have $ome people locally informing the$e other team$ about S Fla talent.

Advertisement
Back