‘20 WR Thaiu Jones-Bell

i'd like to know the answers also... i know a kid who's received little interest from Alabama, a lot from Wake forest yet nothing from the home team. He's constantly getting emails from both programs to share film, update info etc... So it's quite obvious we have $ome people locally informing the$e other team$ about S Fla talent.
You bet your ***. Schools have guys on the payroll planted all over SoFla.

Advertisement
i'd like to know the answers also... i know a kid who's received little interest from Alabama, a lot from Wake forest yet nothing from the home team. He's constantly getting emails from both programs to share film, update info etc... So it's quite obvious we have $ome people locally informing the$e other team$ about S Fla talent.
That was my theory. How could this kid be known to bama before anyone else in the **** state?!! The local coaches must be getting some incentives. Your telling me bama was all ears but the big3 all passed on him?

And speaking of wideouts, let the real war began, this is what makes the UM -Fsu battle even better, stuff like this gets me hype, cause we no longer have the mis-fit in paul williams here, we got the one and only coach rumph:

Rumphs guys are gonna put his guys on clamps. Just look at the second half of this year’s game.

Pope did it in pads too. Let's not get it confused.

In high school. But it was the circuit level that gets these kids over hyped in the sense that a lot of them are under developed and really need to dedicate more into a weight room. 7 on 7 shows off your natural ability and learned skills. Not strength because there’s minimal run protection. Not saying Pope doesn’t have the goods but a lot of these kids aren’t physically ready as freshmen. Then when the bubble bursts they are looking at the team/coach like they were Mis-led and want to transfer.

In high school. But it was the circuit level that gets these kids over hyped in the sense that a lot of them are under developed and really need to dedicate more into a weight room. 7 on 7 shows off your natural ability and learned skills. Not strength because there’s minimal run protection. Not saying Pope doesn’t have the goods but a lot of these kids aren’t physically ready as freshmen. Then when the bubble bursts they are looking at the team/coach like they were Mis-led and want to transfer.

PREACH!!!!

Advertisement
I am very happy Fleming said he's solid. Said last year when he committed he reminds me of Calloway. Robinson gives us a bigger guy that's just as skilled. Jones Bell or McDougal would be an embarrassment of riches.

Rumphs guys are gonna put his guys on clamps. Just look at the second half of this year’s game.

All we need is for somebody to come in and play at minimum like bandy did in his 2nd year and we'll be straight. Actual,y we gone need 2 of em, and whoever the starting safeties are, they gone have they work cut out for em, the good news is we got guys with the talent to be top notch. And what i like about having coach rumph in the fold, its his mindset, he not gone let guys come in and feel like just because they freshman or sophmores we still cant have the #1 secondary in the nation, to much proof here to know it still needs to get done. Its back to being fun again knowing we got to replace starters, but knowing also we got guys that have the ability to actually be better than their predecessors. If we get better safety play than what jaquan & redwine gave us, HELLO colle g e football!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wonder if bama will drop one of their WR commits, they have 3 rn and are in on some other guys

I doubt he commits to them so soon. Bama likes to have their sofla kids drag it out. But imo he’s going there based on the fact that for some magical reason our school was kept in the dark about him.

Aint nobody at Carol City kept in the dark, Bama simply evaluated better. This is not a Cooper/Ridley/Jeudy case.

Advertisement
Aint nobody at Carol City kept in the dark, Bama simply evaluated better. This is not a Cooper/Ridley/Jeudy case.
Those kids were not bad evals my dude. Especially Ridley. Jeudy was Folden knowing he had no shot and cmr trying to salvage the situation at the last minute. Cooper wasn’t a bad eval at all by far. Everyone in the tri county knew who that kid was when he was in diapers.
This Jones bell kid call it what you want. Bama doesn’t offer kids before anyone unless they have an in. Your telling me everyone whiffed on this kid but bama offered him as a frosh?
Edit: read your post wrong. Disregard

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back