‘20 WR Thaiu Jones-Bell

Who was he playing over?
I like the potential of lingard and Davis over him. In addition to Miami commit Chaney in 2020 and Knighton who we are recruiting hard
Don't get it twisted, IMO both Lingard and Cam are better than Quan and have higher upsides. I was referring to RickRoll's comment that we should get an in at CC. Nayquan was sorta a hood legend at CC and wanted bad to be a Cane, so we didn't need that in. That's all!

Advertisement
Don't get it twisted, IMO both Lingard and Cam are better than Quan and have higher upsides. I was referring to RickRoll's comment that we should get an in at CC. Nayquan was sorta a hood legend at CC and wanted bad to be a Cane, so we didn't need that in. That's all!
We didnt want Nayquan after his injury... I’m not saying we should get an in at CC, I’m saying we dont need an in because we always recruit CC, if a kid has the goods at CC, no matter the class, we should be able to evaluate him first. I dont know if Jones-Bell transfered there recently but if not, then we miss on our evals if we werent the first to offer him.

IMO Bryan Robinson is the best of this bunch and I'm not being a Homer 🙌
I'm with you @JMG. I've seen Robinson play a few times and he is the real deal, can do it all. I trust the more astute recruiting gurus here and if you guys think McDougle or Fleming are better then dam,that is saying a lot about the talent available.

We didnt want Nayquan after his injury... I’m not saying we should get an in at CC, I’m saying we dont need an in because we always recruit CC, if a kid has the goods at CC, no matter the class, we should be able to evaluate him first. I dont know if Jones-Bell transfered there recently but if not, then we miss on our evals if we werent the first to offer him.
There has to be a reason why. My guess is bama told him to keep us away and that was the message the coaches got. From what I hear everyone at that school knew he was ballin. I doubt it’s an evaluation thing.

Advertisement
Jones bell is a DEFINITE take for bama. He wouldn’t have gotten that bama bump in rankings if it wasn’t the case... Not saying he isn’t good(he’s **** good) but Fleming who got a bump in rankings from the opening didn’t jump Nearly as much as Jones bell did and both dominated the camp
He’s better than Fleming to me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bama taking 4-6 is ridiculous. how Do they continue to take such big classes every year?

Do t they gray shirt? I think that’s the term for it where kids pay their way (using bag money) until a scholly opens up for them. But you’re correct, seems unfair to other schools who should be getting better based off simply more parity. But the rich get richer as they say....

Did this kid commit over the weekend while at Bama?

If he didnt then he isnt a take.

When has that happen tho? When a prospect clearly has Alabama #1 with no other real competitors they usually accept a committment.

Advertisement
Back