‘20 WR Thaiu Jones-Bell

For being such a Bama lean, he sure tweets out a lot of Miami stuff including having him in Miami uni as profile pic. Carol City so it seems like this should be a battle we should be able to win if we do anything on offense this year

Advertisement
He’s definitely top 4 in South Florida along with bryan Robinson, rosemy and Fleming. This receiver class blows the 2019 receiver class in south Florida out of the water.

Then you got guys like Deajuan McDougle too and some others

Best route runner in the class but I heard he’s limited size and frame wise we will see. I don’t really care that much about size in recievers thy.

For being such a Bama lean, he sure tweets out a lot of Miami stuff including having him in Miami uni as profile pic. Carol City so it seems like this should be a battle we should be able to win if we do anything on offense this year
It’s cause he’s never visited bama so doesn’t have the uniform pics but he will be there soon for a camp and Ivins thinks he could commit.

Advertisement
It’s cause he’s never visited bama so doesn’t have the uniform pics but he will be there soon for a camp and Ivins thinks he could commit.
If we can survive that visit I think we may have a fighting chance, but I bet he commits on his visit or very shortly after. He’s just enamored with Bama and I’m sure they are selling him on coming in and replacing Jeudy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back