Official Fall Camp PractiSE #11: Monday august 14th

Advertisement
Advertisement
To each coach their own system. Do any of us actually care as long as the team wins?
And if the team loses won’t many come on here and complain that Mario restricts access?

My point being, the only thing that matters is winning and losing. And the narrative that is spun in around winning and losing is garbage. Access or lack of access is not impacting winning and losing and is therefore irrelevant to the only thing that any of us actually care about. Stay on point people. We don’t care about the media. Beyond being the coach at UM, we don’t care about Mario Cristobal. And we only care about players when we win. that is what makes us fans.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This guy in the 4th quarter going against a tired defense will be a problem.
I remember us having similar conversations about Thad but tbh, Fletcher is just a much better prospect

As much as we talk about getting “bodied” on the trail this year this dude was an early commit to OSU and many thought we had no shot, and we just straight took him from one of the most powerful programs in the country

Top end speed might lack just a tick but he’s got a lot of explosiveness to his game. Those highlights are fun to watch

Advertisement
Mario is refusing access to the media because the media has ****ed him off one too many times.

I wouldn't be surprised if our media has given away some information about the team towards the reporters from other teams that wasn't supposed to be given away. They just work like that because they don't care.

Its not odd, he is just refusing to cooperate with a bunch of people who are either weird, have active interest in damaging the program because it brings them clicks or they can't keep their mouth shut.
This is what people are conveniently ignoring. This is not Tuscaloosa or Baton Rouge where the reporters are loyal to the program. There are several people covering Miami that seem to hold a certain degree of contempt for the program. Why should Mario give them full access to go and stir up some ****.

Advertisement
Back