Official Fall Camp PractiSE #11: Monday august 14th

Mario is refusing access to the media because the media has ****ed him off one too many times.

I wouldn't be surprised if our media has given away some information about the team towards the reporters from other teams that wasn't supposed to be given away. They just work like that because they don't care.

Its not odd, he is just refusing to cooperate with a bunch of people who are either weird, have active interest in damaging the program because it brings them clicks or they can't keep their mouth shut.

If anyone needs his access cut it’s Gaby..kid has diarrhea of the mouth...

Advertisement
Advertisement
To each coach their own system. Do any of us actually care as long as the team wins?
And if the team loses won’t many come on here and complain that Mario restricts access?

My point being, the only thing that matters is winning and losing. And the narrative that is spun in around winning and losing is garbage. Access or lack of access is not impacting winning and losing and is therefore irrelevant to the only thing that any of us actually care about. Stay on point people. We don’t care about the media. Beyond being the coach at UM, we don’t care about Mario Cristobal. And we only care about players when we win. that is what makes us fans.
If we win 8 or more games mario can not allow access for the rest of his contract for all i care. Win and I promise nobody will give af about little **** like this

Valid points. I just think winning cures all, and losing ails all. If we win, will anyone still care How Mario handled the local media?
Oh, sure. If we win, I doubt anyone is complaining about access. And at that point, the on-field play generates sufficient interest on its own.

Advertisement
I also still thin Thad could have been that guy. He had opportunities and apparently was not working or prepping like he should. Likely the reason he is at Louisiana Monroe sitting second string weighing well over 240lbs and I saw had like 7 carries for 20 yards in their scrimmage. Same issues could happen with Fletcher theoretically. He just fits the same mold of if he puts it together he can be a problem late in games.
Thad was a qb coming up....He had the natural size...but his lower half was bigger. He wasnt sudden...he always was a death by a thousand cuts type...even in high school. Chaminade just fed him and fed him an u look up he has close to 200 yds...10 yds here, a bunch of 5 yarders, might get a 20 yder.

Fletcher imo has a narrower frame...and more break away ability and more sudden in his movement. Thad is kinda built more like a Najeh or Donnell Bennet (Fletcher more like Willis) if he had that type of work ethic when he had his shot when they were pushing for it he might of relenquish a role..but int hat offense he honestly wasnt a fit in the 1 running play scheme lol. Thad is a big 10 type of back or even what BC does in the acc.

Absolutely, I wont harp on it too much but you see these guys in person compared to last couple of teams and you see the difference, straight jumbo sized athletes.. I still remember the summer before that bama game and they were basically downsizing all positions, bumping safeties to linebacker and LB to DE, when people saw both teams in person their initial reaction was we are gonna be playing a different sport..
I was at the game with 4 of my best friends from high school who all played college ball...and the first thing all of us said was we look like a high school team during warmups...it was GLARING.

Also was funny that day we ended up parking next to or getting out n walking in the stadium the same time as Waddle, Devante Smith, and a few of the other Bama football players...and subsequently they looked like high school guys as well compared to us lol. They were looking at the custom Miami shirts i made what we got love that whole game for more so than the play of our canes on the field.

Advertisement
Back