Official Fall Camp PractiSE #11: Monday august 14th

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This secrecy with the Depth Chart/Injuries is so odd. I mean we play Miami Ohio in week 1 I don’t think Susan letting us know who’s on the bike gives them the edge
Mario is refusing access to the media because the media has ****ed him off one too many times.

I wouldn't be surprised if our media has given away some information about the team towards the reporters from other teams that wasn't supposed to be given away. They just work like that because they don't care.

Its not odd, he is just refusing to cooperate with a bunch of people who are either weird, have active interest in damaging the program because it brings them clicks or they can't keep their mouth shut.

Advertisement
Mario is refusing access to the media because the media has ****ed him off one too many times.

I wouldn't be surprised if our media has given away some information about the team towards the reporters from other teams that wasn't supposed to be given away. They just work like that because they don't care.

Its not odd, he is just refusing to cooperate with a bunch of people who are either weird, have active interest in damaging the program because it brings them clicks or they can't keep their mouth shut.
Yeah, SMD leaking trade secrets. Don't be put off by the Edith Bunker demeanor.

Advertisement
Local media being the enemy aside, may also have to do w/ not giving aTm almost a month of lead time on roster info vs week of after Miami game, imo. They open vs New Mexico so not farfetched to gameplan us some at the same time.

Local media being the enemy aside, may also have to do w/ not giving aTm almost a month of lead time on roster info vs week of after Miami game, imo. They open vs New Mexico so not farfetched to gameplan us some at the same time.
I also understand the frustrations but since we played them last year this team should look significantly different scheme and personnel wise. So I don’t think it’s a bad idea at all. Their experiences from last year will be pretty worthless.

Advertisement
Back