Zo/Nuñez Potential AD's?

I'm good with this hire if ZO is in charge of Football OPS.

This guy will rid of Coach L too which is long overdue. Bring me Frank Martin.

"In 2020-21, despite the hardships associated with COVID-19, the Lobos led the Mountain West with six championships, winning in women’s basketball, women’s soccer, women’s cross country, women’s golf, men’s golf and men’s tennis. Those six championships tied for the most for any Group of 5 institution in 2020-21."

Advertisement
I'm good with this hire if ZO is in charge of Football OPS.

This guy will rid of Coach L too which is long overdue. Bring me Frank Martin.

"In 2020-21, despite the hardships associated with COVID-19, the Lobos led the Mountain West with six championships, winning in women’s basketball, women’s soccer, women’s cross country, women’s golf, men’s golf and men’s tennis. Those six championships tied for the most for any Group of 5 institution in 2020-21."
No offense but all of those sports are irrelevant. They all lose money. his Record in bball and football since showing up is atrocious.

No offense but all of those sports are irrelevant. They all lose money. his Record in bball and football since showing up is atrocious.

I feel you...but I like to see improvement 1 way or another. I'm only good with the hire if we get ZO.

Nunez has also already fired a mens BBALL coach for being ****. So I think he will have the cajones to rid of L who is just as bad, if not worse than Manny.

Advertisement
If anyone is wondering New Mexico football has been an absolute disaster since Eddie Nunez took over as AD... They were 9-4 in 2016 before he took over as AD, they haven't won more then 3 games a season since... Some guys just interview good

If anyone is wondering New Mexico football has been an absolute disaster since Eddie Nunez took over as AD... They were 9-4 in 2016 before he took over as AD, they haven't won more then 3 games a season since... Some guys just interview good
Wtf? That was Bob Davie. Bob Davie them proceeds to go 3-9 twice and 2-10 and he fired him.

Advertisement
Wait, so if he was there during the whole sexual assault scandal, and yet they don’t want Jurich or Lane…man you can’t make this cherry-picking, hypocritical **** up 😂
There’s a chance that he would just missed it but I agree.

He fired Bob Davie who was there predating Nunez and hired Danny Gonzales (Former player at New Mexico).

Decent hire for them. Bob Davie never was a good coach and had been out of coaching for a decade and was working for ESPN during that time.

Has anyone posted the Jurich (AD) and Zo+Nunez (Assoc. ADs) wet dream? Because I would be all about that.
Nunez for his fundraising and and overseeing the campus reformation for the athletes would be SEC Elite.

Advertisement
Wtf? That was Bob Davie. Bob Davie them proceeds to go 3-9 twice and 2-10 and he fired him.

What am I missing here? Nunez was hired in 2017
Screenshot_20211129-113433_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211129-113505_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
He fired Bob Davie who was there predating Nunez and hired Danny Gonzales (Former player at New Mexico).

Decent hire for them. Bob Davie never was a good coach and had been out of coaching for a decade and was working for ESPN during that time.
He's 5-14 since becoming HC, New Mexico is bottom 5 in pretty much every major football category this season

Bob Davie is one of the worst coaches in history and he made a good hire for the program after he fired him. Danny Gonzalez is ASU’s former DC

New Mexico State

Total Defense 128 out of 130
Scoring offense 130 out of 130 12.2PPG
Total Offense 130 out of 130 234YPG

Again, why are we assuming that he's the AD hire or involved in some sort of package deal with Zo? Because a guy with 1k twitter followers said that he interviewed well? You sheep swore Hernandez was getting hired last week too.

He's 5-14 since becoming HC, New Mexico is bottom 5 in pretty much every major football category this season
Yep its gonna take a long time to fix that football program. Nobody they hired, including Nunez, was going to change that.

Mike Locksley failed terribly there too - to the extent of i think he had 1 or 2 wins total in 2.5 years.

I wouldn't judge Nunez off of that at all.. even those facts aside, if it's Nunez alone, that is an extremely disappointing and unexciting hire. If he's got Alonzo with him over football or whatever it may be with them together - its respectable.

Advertisement
Back