Zo deal off (for now). I'll take the L

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Two direct sources said Blake and Zo agreed last Saturday. That was impression from Zo team until yesterday. Appears Manny and Blake kept talking and got cold feet. Prominent donors furious. This deal has been "dead" before, so we'll see. But I'll give back the Pulitzer and take the loss.

Advertisement
Two direct sources said Blake and Zo agreed last Saturday. That was impression from Zo team until yesterday. Appears Manny and Blake kept talking and got cold feet. Prominent donors furious. This deal has been "dead" before, so we'll see. But I'll give back the Pulitzer and take the loss.
Oh my.

Image result for angry gif

Advertisement
Mmmmhmmmmm.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is a terrible look for everyone involved, even including D$.

You probably should have not gone on record, especially as the situation has been so "fluid".

Why would Zo even want to come if this is how we operate? We should honestly just burn the whole thing down and try to start with fresh component parts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back