Zion's mother was paid by Nike for him to go to Duke?

My point is that this guy is charged with a crime. He was literally considered a top democratic Presidential candidate not long ago. Shapiro was already convicted and behind bars as a ponzi schemer ripping off hundreds of people. There's a huge difference. The NCAA should be sending lawyers to interview his **** like they did with Shapiro. These claims are more serious than anything Shapiro claimed or at least could prove.

anyone that actually believed that avenatti was a real candidate for president should have their head checked.

Advertisement
Funny how Shapiro was deemed credible but now a former potential presidential candidate is not.
Him being a former presidential candidate and I use that term lightly, doesn’t mean he has any credibility. This guy was looking for his 15 minutes of fame when we paraded the **** star all over the news.

Him being a former presidential candidate and I use that term lightly, doesn’t mean he has any credibility. This guy was looking for his 15 minutes of fame when we paraded the **** star all over the news.

at least there was a little meat on the bone (lulz) with daniels. him bringing out the girl claiming that brett kavanaugh was the mastermind of a high school gang rape cartel around dc for several years should've been the end of avenatti.

everyone that thought he went to the school cause its Duke I laugh at u......its always about who takes care of the family.

Advertisement
I haven't read the report. But how much did Duke pay for that L against Michigan State?
I get that they lost but they still win, a future phenom went to there school created buzz and is a lifetime duke player who will represent them in the NBA. He will still be rich af and be involved in Duke and kids will say he went to Duke, its like bama same thing. Like us with Butch all u heard was the U the U the U on Monday night football. Kids see that and say whats the U and look it up and they become fans.

TrueFloridian said:
My point is that this guy is charged with a crime. He was literally considered a top democratic Presidential candidate not long ago. Shapiro was already convicted and behind bars as a ponzi schemer ripping off hundreds of people. There's a huge difference. The NCAA should be sending lawyers to interview his **** like they did with Shapiro. These claims are more serious than anything Shapiro claimed or at least could prove.
anyone that actually believed that avenatti was a real candidate for president should have their head checked.

THAT's HILARIOUS!! :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg: He was NEVER considered a Demo top candidate.

Where in the? ....oh just forget it.

But anyway..IF You travel 2 blocks in any direction from where you are sitting right now....you will probably run into someone who's talking about running or is planning on running for the Democrats.

Advertisement
at least there was a little meat on the bone (lulz) with daniels. him bringing out the girl claiming that brett kavanaugh was the mastermind of a high school gang rape cartel around dc for several years should've been the end of avenatti.
The first accuser seemed credible whether it was true or not. However, to claim that there were rape parties and that the FBI never found it out after vetting Kavanaugh 5 or 6 times was enough to know how terrible of a lawyer Mr. **** Man was. He completely botched the Borking the Dems we’re trying to accomplish:

No reason Avenatti should be deemed credible given fraudulent accusations against Kavanaugh that he was involved with. I'm just addressing Avenatti's, not saying anything one way or another about any others.

Still, I think there might be something to this.

I believe there is despite Avenatti being a complete tool box.

I have a buddy who coached college basketball for quite sometime, so when the Adidas thing broke and there were bull**** allegations made against Coach L and UM and he had to entertain my *****ing, moaning and whining about it, he assured me that Nike would be next and it would be MUCH bigger. I still believe that, though Nike enjoys political cover.

Like you, I believe dip**** actually has some legit info that certain power brokers do not want made public.....but you file suit and then negotiate, you don't seek to basically strong arm and black mail Nike out of court for a quick hush settlement. JMO.

UM

TrueFloridian said:

THAT's HILARIOUS!! :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg: He was NEVER considered a Demo top candidate.
View attachment 83086
Where in the? ....oh just forget it.

But anyway..IF You travel 2 blocks in any direction from where you are sitting right now....you will probably run into someone who's talking about running or is planning on running for the Democrats.

Well, if the guy watches CNN and MSNBC for his news, you would have thought Avenatti could have chosen between President or Pope given the amount of coverage he was given....and called the front runner for the Demonrats by certain clowns on those channels.

Well, if the guy watches CNN and MSNBC for his news, you would have thought Avenatti could have chosen between President or Pope given the amount of coverage he was given....and called the front runner for the Demonrats by certain clowns on those channels.

SURE..Uh Huh..

Whatever you say Sport.:rolleyes:

Listen, sorry I gotta go ....I gotta leave ya now..Yeah right now! Bye have a good one!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back