Zion's mother was paid by Nike for him to go to Duke?

Advertisement
If I throw these on I’m about to mow the lawn and then throw 7 assists in a pick-up game.

All bounce passes.
Cant forget the goggles

Funny how Shapiro was deemed credible but now a former potential presidential candidate is not.
If you’ve followed anything to do with Avenatti over the last 6 months then you know he doesn’t have one iota of credibility.

He’s a total bum.

Odds are he’s right about Zion, but it doesn’t take a genius to make that assumption.

Advertisement
If you’ve followed anything to do with Avenatti over the last 6 months then you know he doesn’t have one iota of credibility.

He’s a total bum.

Odds are he’s right about Zion, but it doesn’t take a genius to make that assumption.

My point is that this guy is charged with a crime. He was literally considered a top democratic Presidential candidate not long ago. Shapiro was already convicted and behind bars as a ponzi schemer ripping off hundreds of people. There's a huge difference. The NCAA should be sending lawyers to interview his **** like they did with Shapiro. These claims are more serious than anything Shapiro claimed or at least could prove.

Hmmm and Duke says that they'll "look into it" ......Yeah Sure

Don't know if this is true or not....it could be sour grapes ....but IF it's true it could explain why H.S. Stars have been tending to congregate even more at certain schools recently.

Stay tuned

Yeah, just like Clem$on is “looking in to” the steroids use in their program.

Avenatti has about as much credibility as a 2 bit crack *****, but in this case he is just telling the world what we already know. Of course Zion got paid to go to Duke.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Believing that Duke or any other school could have paid for their athletes is beyond the pail.

That would be like believing that veritable armies of men with Halliburtons and/or paper bags work to facilitate the recruiting of football players to select schools, with the tactic support and coordination of those schools.

That would be inconceivable.

Why is this guy willing to go public about this now? Will be interesting to see what proof he has. Will be more interesting to see what the NCAA does about it.

this guy is the epitome of a sleaze ball, ambulance chasing, lying attorney. His mouth moves it's a lie. He's facing 20 years in prison and he will sell out whoever he can with any information. He is a RAT. Of course these top players in college are getting paid. Especially football and basketball players. How it has not been investigated is a joke. One day it will all be exposed, but not while the money flows.
I doubt that this scumbag has the evidence to support his story. Another shapiro. Let them become friends behind bars.

Advertisement
The pdf on dropbox he released via his twitter has more evidence on it than the NCAA had on MIami. Nike is screwed. I wish he'd have released that during open market hours lol.

Are they though? It's one thing to beat up on Miami, but going after Nike is totally different. Nike represents a huge chunk of the ncaa's income.

Advertisement
Back